PSYCLE's home     
     since may 2000
  news / home  files songs boards links all registered members about psycledelics Statistics    
Welcome to -psycledelics-. If this is your 1st visit please read the FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions You must register before you can post here: Please click above on Registration to register yourself. You do not need to register if you only want to read Threads.
Login with Username & Password:

Remember me on this PC.
-psycledelics- Development PSYCLE DEVELOPMENT Psycle Status, May 2003
« Previous Thread Next Thread » Show a Printable Version  Send this to a Friend  Add to Favorites
Thread closed
Author
Psycle Developer

Date Registered:

pooplog ist offline
  Psycle Status, May 2003        Go on top to this Page

Hello Psyclers!

version 1.73 is coming soon. It's main focus is performance and bugfixes, rather than adding lots of features. I'm hoping to clear up a few more issues and get it rolled out to the public in the next few weeks.

It still needs more thorough testing, specifically with vsts. Here's a basic list of what i've done so far:

+ double clicking on pattern highlights that track (pooplog)
+ 64 tracks available! (might break some machines?) (pooplog)
+ play from start button (pooplog)
+ psycle now appends names of new machines with a counter if duplicate name exists (pooplog)
+ psycle can display machines' number (ie 02:Sampler) - toggleable (pooplog)
+ psycle now marks missing machines that were replaced by dummy with an X (pooplog)
+ machine and instrument cloning (from gear rack or right-click window) (pooplog)
+ moving wires, preserving volume, dragging triangles with shift moves destination. [alk] (pooplog)
+ background bitmaps in machine view - to clear it, pick cancel in file dialog (pooplog)
+ you can now select the size of the polygons/triangles (pooplog)
* new file format fixing a lot of problems, and incorporating FAST lossless data compression (pooplog)
* better memory management of pattern data (up to 10mb savings!) (pooplog)
* optimized machine indexing and also machine view rendering (pooplog)
* new cache.map file format with many improvements - making psycle open quicker for your pleasure (pooplog)
* machine names can be longer now (pooplog)
* more exceptions trapped on loading of vsts, more accurate data sent to pluginlog.txt (pooplog)
* replace and exchange functions in gear rack maintain connections (pooplog)
! sampler doesn't crash when no instrument is specified any more (pooplog)
! save as - pick an existing song, and it now asks if it is ok to overwrite (pooplog)
! error messages on file read/write problems (pooplog)
! vsts don't immediately crash psycle when they give an exception on save/load/instance any more (pooplog)
! master machine does not let clipping samples through when decrease on clip is set (pooplog)
! folders with .s are now working for plugins, vsts, skins, etc. (pooplog)
! songs with invalid connections are dealt with correctly (pooplog)
! pattern lengths no longer can be randomly changed by adding new/cloning patterns (pooplog)
! can't delete the master any more (pooplog)

we'll get this build out as soon as it's proven to be stable.

14.05.2003, 18:30 Profile of pooplog Add pooplog to your Buddy-List Homepage of pooplog
pooplog
Psycle Developer

Date Registered:

pooplog ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

I've updated the list ^^^ with more new things.

I hope to get the testers going crazy on it this weekend so we can get this out a.s.a.p.

16.05.2003, 11:09 Profile of pooplog Add pooplog to your Buddy-List Homepage of pooplog
  « Previous Thread Next Thread »
Thread closed
Jump to:

© 2002-2007 psycledelics | Powered by Woltlab Burning Board v1 Beta4.5e ©2001 Woltlab GbR|Setup & mod for psycledelics by: SAS