PSYCLE's home     
     since may 2000
  news / home  files songs boards links all registered members about psycledelics Statistics    
Welcome to -psycledelics-. If this is your 1st visit please read the FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions You must register before you can post here: Please click above on Registration to register yourself. You do not need to register if you only want to read Threads.
Login with Username & Password:

Remember me on this PC.
-psycledelics- Discussions TIPS BOARD VST problems.
« Previous Thread Next Thread » Show a Printable Version  Send this to a Friend  Add to Favorites
Thread closed
Author

Date Registered:

Metanol ist offline
  VST problems.        Go on top to this Page

Hi.

I am having problem with VST.s
I had been toying with psycle for a while then I somehow manged to get rid of machines. When I clicked for new machine, there was only sampler left.
I went to configuration, settings and I tried to reset directories.
Plugins, no problem. But when I try to reset VST.s psycle crashes every time I try to refresh.

I have been uninstalling and installing, still same.

So long. Now I have to go to bed. Maybe my head works better tomorrow.

22.04.2003, 22:30 Profile of Metanol Add Metanol to your Buddy-List
DANCEnRg

Date Registered:

DANCEnRg ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

Whenever I've had issues with pycle crashing when reading from the VST Directory it has always been because of a particular VST.dll in the vst directory , removing the VST Solves the issue.

22.04.2003, 22:52 Profile of DANCEnRg Add DANCEnRg to your Buddy-List Homepage of DANCEnRg
ksn

Date Registered:

ksn ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

start by trying to delete the cache file. Psycle will load again the plugins (native and vsts) at paths specified in your config.

if there's still problems that might be (like dudenrg said) due to some particular vst causing trouble (these naughty dlls...)

22.04.2003, 23:25 Profile of ksn Add ksn to your Buddy-List Homepage of ksn Add ksn to your Contact-List
Metanol

Date Registered:

Metanol ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

DANCEnrg was right.
I removed verzerr.dll and now everything is working again.
Thank you for replies.

23.04.2003, 09:11 Profile of Metanol Add Metanol to your Buddy-List
pooplog
Psycle Developer

Date Registered:

pooplog ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

psycle 1.7 and up creates a file called pluginlog.txt - if you have a crashing on boot problem, that's the first place you should look.

24.05.2003, 16:19 Profile of pooplog Add pooplog to your Buddy-List Homepage of pooplog
  « Previous Thread Next Thread »
Thread closed
Jump to:

© 2002-2007 psycledelics | Powered by Hivoox.ma ©2001 Woltlab GbR|Setup & mod for psycledelics by: SAS