PSYCLE's home     
     since may 2000
  news / home  files songs boards links all registered members about psycledelics Statistics    
Welcome to -psycledelics-. If this is your 1st visit please read the FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions You must register before you can post here: Please click above on Registration to register yourself. You do not need to register if you only want to read Threads.
Login with Username & Password:

Remember me on this PC.
-psycledelics- Discussions OFF TOPIC If you could make one wish
« Previous Thread Next Thread » Show a Printable Version  Send this to a Friend  Add to Favorites
Thread closed
Author
Post [  «    1  2  ]
gnostik

Date Registered:

gnostik ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

nice freedom rant, dancenrg...sums up my feelings well

but failing that, yeah the alien sex.

seeyas

bend your thoughts...unveil your soul

29.04.2003, 04:13 Profile of gnostik Add gnostik to your Buddy-List Homepage of gnostik
soundwave

Date Registered:

soundwave ist offline
  just one wish        Go on top to this Page

If I had just one wish, ...

I would wish for the ability to compose music as i hear it in my head. Like Beethoven or Mozart were able to do.

That and more saved by the bell.
<evil laughter>

And sex with female aliens... actually i think it would be cooler to have sex with a female cyborg/android/machine ... now that would be cooler. gotta be electronic in someway, and it would be tuned like an instrument, you know like when you are making love to a woman she makes all these beautiful sounds. Well this android type female will be an organic synthesizer that reacts to your prodding and poking and pinching and twisting and so on. Would never have to leave bedroom again. Because she could also get up and bring us sandwiches. haha

and it wouldnt be sexist or (sp?)chauvanistic, because it may be female, but she is a female android. so it would be whatever it is that androids are.

That would be my wish. To be able to compose and record music by fine tuning the female. hmmm i should save myself a wish and go make that happen myself

good night.

"everybody dance now! ...
i dont wast time on the mic with a dope rhyme, jump to the rythm jump jump to the rythm"

31.12.2003, 16:46 Profile of soundwave Add soundwave to your Buddy-List Homepage of soundwave AIM Screenname: sillyramsey
dilvie

Date Registered:

dilvie ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

I wish for the ability to see the world as it is, rather than through my own biased perceptions.

- Eric

01.01.2004, 01:36 Profile of dilvie Add dilvie to your Buddy-List Homepage of dilvie Add dilvie to your Contact-List AIM Screenname: dilvie23
sampler

Date Registered:

sampler ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

That's impossible.... more than having sex with an alien girl

....and i think the world as it is sucks!! i prefer only see good things.

02.01.2004, 09:11 Profile of sampler Add sampler to your Buddy-List Add sampler to your Contact-List AIM Screenname: jegln6 YIM Screenname: jegln6
[  «    1  2  ]   « Previous Thread Next Thread »
Thread closed
Jump to:

© 2002-2007 psycledelics | Powered by Woltlab Burning Board v1 Beta4.5e ©2001 Woltlab GbR|Setup & mod for psycledelics by: SAS