PSYCLE's home     
     since may 2000
  news / home  files songs boards links all registered members about psycledelics Statistics    
Welcome to -psycledelics-. If this is your 1st visit please read the FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions You must register before you can post here: Please click above on Registration to register yourself. You do not need to register if you only want to read Threads.
Login with Username & Password:

Remember me on this PC.
-psycledelics- Discussions TIPS BOARD Some cool effects tips
Next Thread » Show a Printable Version  Send this to a Friend  Add to Favorites
Thread closed
Author

Date Registered:

Gerwin ist offline
Some cool effects tips        Go on top to this Page

Hello all,

while visiting http://www.databaseaudio.co.uk I came across some cewl effects, you definitely should check that page out!

Anyway, I really like the vst effect called "freeverb", I guess we all know it, but the latest version seems to have a freeze button which is soooo coool! Just experiment with it and you'll find out why

I also like this vibrator plugin http://www.netcologne.de/~nc-rehaagth/Vibrator.zip which can make those cewl Armin van Buuren sounds!!

well, share your thoughts people, cya !

Extra posted:
Well, it seems that the freeverb plugin isn't available on the official site anymore, but I'll post it when I'm home then
I think psycle's freeverb (based on older source code I guess) should be renewed too...

16.11.2001, 09:52 Profile of Gerwin Add Gerwin to your Buddy-List Homepage of Gerwin Add Gerwin to your Contact-List
BJohan

Date Registered:

BJohan ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

About Yezar Freeverb *native* plugin and Yezar Freeverb *VST* plugin,
I wonder why Arguru masked the fact that it is somewhat the same DSP code: it only brings confusion to users.

16.11.2001, 16:44 Profile of BJohan Add BJohan to your Buddy-List Homepage of BJohan Add BJohan to your Contact-List AIM Screenname: bohan@jabber.org (no A0L) YIM Screenname: bohan@jabber.org (no Yah00!1)
teknocide

Date Registered:

teknocide ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

I have been looking for the newer version of Freeverb for ages. I'd really appreciate it if you could upload it or send it over

20.11.2001, 14:12 Profile of teknocide Add teknocide to your Buddy-List
Gerwin

Date Registered:

Gerwin ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

Hmm, I dunno if I have the latest latest version but it does have a freeze function

freeverb2.dll

have fun

20.11.2001, 15:11 Profile of Gerwin Add Gerwin to your Buddy-List Homepage of Gerwin Add Gerwin to your Contact-List
  Next Thread »
Thread closed
Jump to:

© 2002-2007 psycledelics | Powered by Hivoox.ma ©2001 Woltlab GbR|Setup & mod for psycledelics by: SAS