PSYCLE's home     
     since may 2000
  news / home  files songs boards links all registered members about psycledelics Statistics    
Welcome to -psycledelics-. If this is your 1st visit please read the FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions You must register before you can post here: Please click above on Registration to register yourself. You do not need to register if you only want to read Threads.
Login with Username & Password:

Remember me on this PC.
-psycledelics- Discussions MAIN BOARD Can you Add a New Master or is it just the one?
« Previous Thread Next Thread » Show a Printable Version  Send this to a Friend  Add to Favorites
Thread closed
Author

Date Registered:

GeometricInsanity ist offline
  Can you Add a New Master or is it just the one?        Go on top to this Page

Hi There im having a little trouble with something im new to this but just asking can you only put so much onto the master because ive added quite a few effects to one thing and it sounds really good but i cant add anymore stuff is it because the master will only let you put so much on kinda bugging me a bit any help would be exalent as i dont want to get rid of what ive got as it took me a while to get it all sounding perfect not the whole song just the beginning part but thats all it will let me put on so any help is most apreciated

11.01.2008, 19:47 Profile of GeometricInsanity Add GeometricInsanity to your Buddy-List
GatorGreen

Date Registered:

GatorGreen ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

Group your machines to different effects and then connect the effects to master. If you don't want to make any change to the sound, use the dummy plug.

11.01.2008, 23:06 Profile of GatorGreen Add GatorGreen to your Buddy-List
  « Previous Thread Next Thread »
Thread closed
Jump to:

© 2002-2007 psycledelics | Powered by Woltlab Burning Board v1 Beta4.5e ©2001 Woltlab GbR|Setup & mod for psycledelics by: SAS