PSYCLE's home     
     since may 2000
  news / home  files songs boards links all registered members about psycledelics Statistics    
Welcome to -psycledelics-. If this is your 1st visit please read the FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions You must register before you can post here: Please click above on Registration to register yourself. You do not need to register if you only want to read Threads.
Login with Username & Password:

Remember me on this PC.
-psycledelics- Discussions MAIN BOARD Humanisator question
« Previous Thread Next Thread » Show a Printable Version  Send this to a Friend  Add to Favorites
Thread closed
Author

Date Registered:

karlc ist offline
  Humanisator question        Go on top to this Page

Anyone been able to get Toby Bear's Humanisator www.tobybear.de/p_midibag.html working in Psycle? Or any other way of randomising timing and velocity? Thanks in advance.

19.01.2008, 20:44 Profile of karlc Add karlc to your Buddy-List
Directionless

Date Registered:

Directionless ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

quote:
Original by karlc
Anyone been able to get Toby Bear's Humanisator www.tobybear.de/p_midibag.html working in Psycle? Or any other way of randomising timing and velocity? Thanks in advance.

I haven't tried yet.

There are some tricks I use.

For example, with beats. You can run them through a plugin like dblue's glitch. Set it on a different mix and it freaks with the perceived sound.

Also using synth arps that don't always match the tempo is a great fudge-tool as well.

For samples - Cross delay effect and/or 'random panning' feature can do wonders on velocity perception without having to manually edit the pattern data.

Also another built-in plugin - Slicit 1.0 can do some crazy stuff.

The possibilities are endless.

19.01.2008, 21:23 Profile of Directionless Add Directionless to your Buddy-List Homepage of Directionless
karlc

Date Registered:

karlc ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

Thanks for the fast reply. I'll have a play with some of your ideas.

19.01.2008, 21:53 Profile of karlc Add karlc to your Buddy-List
  « Previous Thread Next Thread »
Thread closed
Jump to:

© 2002-2007 psycledelics | Powered by Woltlab Burning Board v1 Beta4.5e ©2001 Woltlab GbR|Setup & mod for psycledelics by: SAS