PSYCLE's home     
     since may 2000
  news / home  files songs boards links all registered members about psycledelics Statistics    
» Welcome to -psycledelics-. If this is your 1st visit please read the FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions You must register before you can post here: Please click above on Registration to register yourself. You do not need to register if you only want to read Threads.
Login with Username & Password:

Remember me on this PC.
-psycledelics- » Discussions » TIPS BOARD » LM-4 troubles...
« Previous Thread Next Thread » Show a Printable Version  Send this to a Friend  Add to Favorites
Thread closed
Author

Date Registered:

Thunderer ist offline
  LM-4 troubles...        Go on top to this Page

whoa... I was really impressed by Psycle and it actually has revived my tracking hobby, since I've been doing no music for the past 2 years or so.

but I got this problem. I'm using LM-4 MkII VSTi drum sampler because I got this kick-ass batch called Drumkit from Hell and I don't really know which other VSTi could handle.

so basically I'm asking if anyone has experience with using LM-4 in Psycle or if there are better ways of creating drums for the program...

I'm also a newbie to MIDI so excuse my lack of proper terminology

15.12.2002, 01:47 Profile of Thunderer Add Thunderer to your Buddy-List
Xcenoxyzs

Date Registered:

Xcenoxyzs ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

Hi!

I take it you already noticed the VSTi is not supported (yet?)...

On my end I tend to use soundfont drumkits which can be found here and there... They are not the same than VSTi but work well for me.

18.12.2002, 05:28 Profile of Xcenoxyzs Add Xcenoxyzs to your Buddy-List Homepage of Xcenoxyzs Add Xcenoxyzs to your Contact-List AIM Screenname: xcenoxyzs YIM Screenname: stilesucks
Vibra

Date Registered:

Vibra ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

Waldorf Attack!

25.12.2002, 16:58 Profile of Vibra Add Vibra to your Buddy-List Add Vibra to your Contact-List
  « Previous Thread Next Thread »
Thread closed
Jump to:

© 2002-2007 psycledelics | Powered by Hivoox.ma ©2001 Woltlab GbR|Setup & mod for psycledelics by: SAS