PSYCLE's home     
     since may 2000
  news / home  files songs boards links all registered members about psycledelics Statistics    
╗ Welcome to -psycledelics-. If this is your 1st visit please read the FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions You must register before you can post here: Please click above on Registration to register yourself. You do not need to register if you only want to read Threads.
Login with Username & Password:

Remember me on this PC.
-psycledelics-DiscussionsTIPS BOARD ╗ Loss of audio?
« Previous Thread Next Thread » Show a Printable Version  Send this to a Friend  Add to Favorites
Thread closed
Author

Date Registered:

kermit the toad ist offline
  Loss of audio?        Go on top to this Page

Hello again,

Here is today's problem. My track is very short so far, only 6 lines (Ln) so far. The first five (0:00, 1:00, 2:01, 3:01 and 4:02 repectively) play through fine but when it gets to 5:03 I get no audio. I am using the Drum2.2 Machine for Pattern 00 and Pattern 03. If I change the value of Drum2.2 in the 03 to 00 00 (instead of 00 03) I get audio but it is, of course, the wrong sound (since it plays the one with the value 00). Any ideas as to what might be wrong?

Thanks in advance, kermit.

08.11.2002, 18:08 Profile of kermit the toad Add kermit the toad to your Buddy-List
Pikari

Date Registered:

Pikari ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

could you maybe send the song to someone? send a private message or mail.

pikari_wg@sunpoint.net

09.11.2002, 00:18 Profile of Pikari Add Pikari to your Buddy-List Homepage of Pikari Add Pikari to your Contact-List
[JAZ]
Psycle Developer

Date Registered:

[JAZ] ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

Sorry for not replying it earlier, was away..

Do you mean that JMDrum gets muted, or that everything gets muted? I could expect the first (even when not usual), but the second would be more strange. I would like to get the .psy to reproduce the problem here and locate what's going wrong.

You can email me to jaz@pastnotecut.org .

11.11.2002, 22:40 Profile of [JAZ] Add [JAZ] to your Buddy-List
sampler

Date Registered:

sampler ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

mmmmm, i've experienced some problems like this with JMDrum too. I think it's a bit buggy.

btw., could u add some new parameters to this machine JAZ? Saturation for example.

I miss good drum synths in Psycle.

12.11.2002, 09:24 Profile of sampler Add sampler to your Buddy-List Add sampler to your Contact-List AIM Screenname: jegln6 YIM Screenname: jegln6
  « Previous Thread Next Thread »
Thread closed
Jump to:

© 2002-2007 psycledelics | Powered by Hivoox.ma ©2001 Woltlab GbR|Setup & mod for psycledelics by: SAS