PSYCLE's home     
     since may 2000
  news / home  files songs boards links all registered members about psycledelics Statistics    
Welcome to -psycledelics-. If this is your 1st visit please read the FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions You must register before you can post here: Please click above on Registration to register yourself. You do not need to register if you only want to read Threads.
Login with Username & Password:

Remember me on this PC.
-psycledelics- Resources FREE VST & VSTI drum sample player
« Previous Thread Next Thread » Show a Printable Version  Send this to a Friend  Add to Favorites
Thread closed
Author

Date Registered:

Hockinfinger ist offline
  drum sample player        Go on top to this Page

I have created my first working VSTi. It's a drum sampler type thingy, with 10 slots, assigned to common GM drum notes. I call it K3 , you'll see why once you see the GUI. Synthedit does not allow saving samples in the .dll, so you must include my default.wav in the same folder as the .dll for it to work properly. I have not thoroughly tested this, but is seems to work in psycle, orion and cubase. It is all completely open to suggestions.
Get it here http://web.tampabay.rr.com/mkeil/hh_k3.zip
Please let me know how or IF it works.

19.10.2002, 06:04 Profile of Hockinfinger Add Hockinfinger to your Buddy-List Add Hockinfinger to your Contact-List AIM Screenname: hockinfing YIM Screenname: hockinfinger
odo

Date Registered:

odo ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

nice Gui

thanks

AND IT WORKS

Last edited by odo on 19.10.2002, 12:08 o'clock.

19.10.2002, 12:08 Profile of odo Add odo to your Buddy-List
  « Previous Thread Next Thread »
Thread closed
Jump to:

© 2002-2007 psycledelics | Powered by Soyacosplay.com ©2001 Woltlab GbR|Setup & mod for psycledelics by: SAS