PSYCLE's home     
     since may 2000
  news / home  files songs boards links all registered members about psycledelics Statistics    
Welcome to -psycledelics-. If this is your 1st visit please read the FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions You must register before you can post here: Please click above on Registration to register yourself. You do not need to register if you only want to read Threads.
Login with Username & Password:

Remember me on this PC.
-psycledelics- Resources FREE VST & VSTI Soundfont VST plugin ??????
« Previous Thread Next Thread » Show a Printable Version  Send this to a Friend  Add to Favorites
Thread closed
Author

Date Registered:

Angelus ist offline
Soundfont VST plugin ??????        Go on top to this Page

Do you know a good FREEWARE VST plugin to play Soundfonts?

(Not shareware or lite/value versions)

Thanx

(???)Oo. X( :( :| :) :)) :D .cC(Psycle!)

25.09.2002, 18:00 Profile of Angelus Add Angelus to your Buddy-List
MrToast

Date Registered:

MrToast ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

No.

I tried to make one in SynthEdit. It crashed. I expect that that bug will soon be fixed and then we'll see scads of such things.

Right now I'm using FruityLoops to play Soundfonts in Psycle. I wish the Psycle sampler could load Soundfonts, XI instruments, and Akai's.

25.09.2002, 20:59 Profile of MrToast Add MrToast to your Buddy-List
ksn

Date Registered:

ksn ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

MrToast, if you succeed in making a sounfont vst loader with synthedit, please post a message here asap !!

26.09.2002, 09:32 Profile of ksn Add ksn to your Buddy-List Homepage of ksn Add ksn to your Contact-List
Taika-Kim

Date Registered:

Taika-Kim ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

YES!

There's a load of good freeware soundfonts available, and it's pretty irritating and time consuming having to extract samples by hand from the at the present time...

This one would be SO useful!

26.09.2002, 11:28 Profile of Taika-Kim Add Taika-Kim to your Buddy-List Homepage of Taika-Kim
Pikari

Date Registered:

Pikari ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

first multisample instruments

then soundfonts

or. maybe both at the same time. then I could use those sweet piano sf's

26.09.2002, 13:57 Profile of Pikari Add Pikari to your Buddy-List Homepage of Pikari Add Pikari to your Contact-List
MrToast

Date Registered:

MrToast ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

I keep my eye on the SynthEdit release notes every time there's a new release. I watch their Yahoo Group sometimes as well.

A Soundfont player was the first instrument I tried to make with SynthEdit (it was what I wanted the most). According to the Group, it works, but not when you Save As VSTi. Arrgh! It's a known bug and is bound to be fixed soon. Jeff's awesome.

I'm just going to make the most mindless SF player first. As I said, there will be scads of them, as people use SE to make Soundfont players with filters, LFOs, etc.

26.09.2002, 16:29 Profile of MrToast Add MrToast to your Buddy-List
MrToast

Date Registered:

MrToast ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

Good news. The next beta of SynthEdit supposedly fixes the Soundfont player in the Save as VST option. Hopefully, I'll post a basic (read as "very very basic") Soundfont player as VST within a week.

04.10.2002, 04:31 Profile of MrToast Add MrToast to your Buddy-List
  « Previous Thread Next Thread »
Thread closed
Jump to:

© 2002-2007 psycledelics | Powered by Soyacosplay.com ©2001 Woltlab GbR|Setup & mod for psycledelics by: SAS