PSYCLE's home     
     since may 2000
  news / home  files songs boards links all registered members about psycledelics Statistics    
Welcome to -psycledelics-. If this is your 1st visit please read the FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions You must register before you can post here: Please click above on Registration to register yourself. You do not need to register if you only want to read Threads.
Login with Username & Password:

Remember me on this PC.
-psycledelics- Resources FREE SAMPLES Need RoyaltyFree Voice Samples
« Previous Thread Next Thread » Show a Printable Version  Send this to a Friend  Add to Favorites
Thread closed
Author
Psycler

Date Registered:

funkman_166 ist offline
Need RoyaltyFree Voice Samples        Go on top to this Page

Hey if any one has links to places where they got real royalty free samples that has voices and people talking or something like that then just post them on here! They are so rare and I'm looking and looking and can't find them for my songs Hey I need them to be made for commercial uses as well, is that possible? and if also you know any links where they sell royalty free voice sample cds then just post them here too ok guys? I need them so badly for that extra touch in my songs

Thanks,
Steph

Dark Funk on Tube

Dark Funk on Myspace.com

14.09.2002, 03:18 Profile of funkman_166 Add funkman_166 to your Buddy-List
Hakyoku Seiken
Psycler

Date Registered:

Hakyoku Seiken ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

http://www.breakbeat-paradise.com/

Check the vocals section.

members.lycos.co.uk/hseiken/a/

09.11.2004, 02:43 Profile of Hakyoku Seiken Add Hakyoku Seiken to your Buddy-List
  « Previous Thread Next Thread »
Thread closed
Jump to:

© 2002-2007 psycledelics | Powered by Woltlab Burning Board v1 Beta4.5e ©2001 Woltlab GbR|Setup & mod for psycledelics by: SAS