| Psycle Status , September 2002|| |
Ok, version 1.66 has been released, and seems to get great appreciation. That's good.
On my side, I will be busy some days with university exams and matriculation.
Here's what's supposed to come with next version
Psycle 1.67, main goals:
* New fileformat (structure being defined) (old files loadable)
* Better parameter window management (unified system, no more dialogs).
* Info and config dialogs for in_psycle.dll
* New Preset system for better management.
* Several VST host improvements (window resize, etc..)
* Hopefully, a better realtime note (and tweak) recording.
Work will continue in trying to make a robust core for Psycle. It should come with Psycle 1.7 which is still far from coming.
<[JAZ]> Pa pi pa pa pa pi pa.... ;ĚD