PSYCLE's home     
     since may 2000
  news / home  files songs boards links all registered members about psycledelics Statistics    
Welcome to -psycledelics-. If this is your 1st visit please read the FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions You must register before you can post here: Please click above on Registration to register yourself. You do not need to register if you only want to read Threads.
Login with Username & Password:

Remember me on this PC.
-psycledelics- Discussions TIPS BOARD DS-404 The latest CM giveaway...
« Previous Thread Next Thread » Show a Printable Version  Send this to a Friend  Add to Favorites
Thread closed
Author

Date Registered:

unipsycle ist offline
DS-404 The latest CM giveaway...        Go on top to this Page

Just thought I'd write a quick note on this, having just bought CM and tried DS-404 on my laptop I have to say how impressed I was, It functions flawlessly under psycle (except the organ patch for some reason) and the patches they included were pretty exciting, as many patches have been made with layered samples, which can be panned accross the stereo spectrum. My personal favourate has to be the Rhodes patch which after a few keypresses I knew I would want to make some tunes with it.

31.07.2002, 14:45 Profile of unipsycle Add unipsycle to your Buddy-List
MrToast

Date Registered:

MrToast ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

What is the DS-404? I've been using the other two CM VSTi's a bit. What issue does the new one show up in?

31.07.2002, 18:32 Profile of MrToast Add MrToast to your Buddy-List
MrToast

Date Registered:

MrToast ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

Ah, I found it.

Fixes for various instruments in the sampler are here:

http://forum.midiaddict.com/viewtopic.php?t=1916

31.07.2002, 19:27 Profile of MrToast Add MrToast to your Buddy-List
  « Previous Thread Next Thread »
Thread closed
Jump to:

© 2002-2007 psycledelics | Powered by Hivoox.ma ©2001 Woltlab GbR|Setup & mod for psycledelics by: SAS