PSYCLE's home     
     since may 2000
  news / home  files songs boards links all registered members about psycledelics Statistics    
Welcome to -psycledelics-. If this is your 1st visit please read the FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions You must register before you can post here: Please click above on Registration to register yourself. You do not need to register if you only want to read Threads.
Login with Username & Password:

Remember me on this PC.
-psycledelics- Discussions TIPS BOARD Note Off & Virtual Sampler
« Previous Thread Next Thread » Show a Printable Version  Send this to a Friend  Add to Favorites
Thread closed
Author

Date Registered:

foreignpresence ist offline
Note Off & Virtual Sampler        Go on top to this Page

First of all hello to everyone:

I'm new to psycle. After messing around with MED, MadTracker, Buzz, FastTracker and FT3 (and being disappointed by all of them) I thought I'd give this one a try. The premise is excellent. However there are two things I was wondering about ....

1) Is there a "note off" command? If so does it work only for the sampler or does it also work for VST instruments? (I can change the volume of the instrument itself using the twk function but it stays at that volume for all proceeding notes)

2) Does anyone have any tips for getting Psycle to work with VirtualSampler 2.6x? It doesn't seem to list any effects (including, once again, note off)

Any help that anyone can offer would be appreciated. Thanks

fp

Last edited by foreignpresence on 22.05.2002, 00:35 o'clock.

22.05.2002, 00:34 Profile of foreignpresence Add foreignpresence to your Buddy-List
foreignpresence

Date Registered:

oops        Go on top to this Page

never mind question #1. I got it. Thanks

22.05.2002, 02:06 Profile of foreignpresence Add foreignpresence to your Buddy-List
JAL7OH

Date Registered:

JAL7OH ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

im using psy with vsampler 2.73 - works fine. exept the fact that psycle doesnt support multi outs per machine.

check the docs that come with vsampler and u can see the midi cc's which are used in vsampler (for controlling filters, panning, patch no. etc..). Then use psycle's mcm command to send the apropriate midi command to vsampler (how-to in \psycle\docs\tweakings and commands.txt)

btw excellent choice - psycle and vsampler :D

02.07.2002, 16:58 Profile of JAL7OH Add JAL7OH to your Buddy-List
foreignpresence

Date Registered:

Go on top to this Page

Thanks! Much appreciated

On a similar note I'm wondering whether anyone knows the MIDI CC's for Kontakt. Just got around to looking at that one and the in-line processing is extremely good

04.08.2002, 20:22 Profile of foreignpresence Add foreignpresence to your Buddy-List
  « Previous Thread Next Thread »
Thread closed
Jump to:

© 2002-2007 psycledelics | Powered by Hivoox.ma ©2001 Woltlab GbR|Setup & mod for psycledelics by: SAS