PSYCLE's home     
     since may 2000
  news / home  files songs boards links all registered members about psycledelics Statistics    
╗ Welcome to -psycledelics-. If this is your 1st visit please read the FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions You must register before you can post here: Please click above on Registration to register yourself. You do not need to register if you only want to read Threads.
Login with Username & Password:

Remember me on this PC.
-psycledelics-DiscussionsMAIN BOARD ╗ How to change note duration?
« Previous Thread Show a Printable Version  Send this to a Friend  Add to Favorites
Thread closed
Author

Date Registered:

ziptar ist offline
  How to change note duration?        Go on top to this Page

Hi masters everyone,
regards.

such as C-4 note,it is displayed as 1/16 note.
How to change its duration?

thank you.

ziptar

18.01.2019, 02:27 Profile of ziptar Add ziptar to your Buddy-List Email to ziptar
[JAZ]
Psycle Developer

Date Registered:

[JAZ] ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

The duration is not determined by the space of the note. If you use samples, generally you let the sample end by itself, but with other synth generators or with looped samples, you control the note duration by adding a note off.

Note off is added with the button "1" over the keys (i.e. not the one in the numpad, in case your computer has it).
You will see then a "off -- " entry instead of a note.

You can also change the amount of lines of a beat, in case you need more precision, or also you can use the delay command ( FDxx, see tweakings.txt in the docs folder ) so that the note (or noteoff) .

21.01.2019, 22:01 Profile of [JAZ] Add [JAZ] to your Buddy-List
ziptar

Date Registered:

ziptar ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

THANKS A LOT JAZ!

I will try again.

I am writing one song named "vesper boat".

22.01.2019, 11:14 Profile of ziptar Add ziptar to your Buddy-List Email to ziptar
  « Previous Thread
Thread closed
Jump to:

© 2002-2007 psycledelics | Powered by Woltlab Burning Board v1 Beta4.5e ©2001 Woltlab GbR|Setup & mod for psycledelics by: SAS