PSYCLE's home     
     since may 2000
  news / home  files songs boards links all registered members about psycledelics Statistics    
╗ Welcome to -psycledelics-. If this is your 1st visit please read the FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions You must register before you can post here: Please click above on Registration to register yourself. You do not need to register if you only want to read Threads.
Login with Username & Password:

Remember me on this PC.
-psycledelics-DiscussionsTECH BOARD ╗ Wave editor/changing samples during playback
« Previous Thread Show a Printable Version  Send this to a Friend  Add to Favorites
Thread closed
Author

Date Registered:

Oldskoolraver ist offline
  Wave editor/changing samples during playback        Go on top to this Page

Hi there! Been using the latest stable version for a while now and I love it! Always loved Psycle!

I have one issue, swapping samples during playback! I have a huge number of synth/stab samples and I love to change them during playback to get one that sounds right with the rest of my song. This crashes Psycle every time.

I have got round this by stopping playback if I want to swap, but this stops my creative flow.

This never happened in 1.8.6?

Btw keep up the good work LOVE PSYCLE apart from this one problem.

Thanks Dave.

25.03.2018, 19:37 Profile of Oldskoolraver Add Oldskoolraver to your Buddy-List Email to Oldskoolraver Homepage of Oldskoolraver
Oldskoolraver

Date Registered:

Go on top to this Page

Sorry don't think this is a wave editor problem my title may be misleading. Also sorry if this has been asked before (searched through)

25.03.2018, 20:24 Profile of Oldskoolraver Add Oldskoolraver to your Buddy-List Email to Oldskoolraver Homepage of Oldskoolraver
[JAZ]
Psycle Developer

Date Registered:

[JAZ] ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

Hello.

It's been quite some time, so I don't remember now exactly, but the beta version (1.12.1 beta) contained several fixes and changes around samples/instruments and I believe that some of them had to do with samples and crashes.

Could you test the beta version (1.12.1 or 1.12.2, whatever you preffer) )to see if that works for you?

27.03.2018, 18:15 Profile of [JAZ] Add [JAZ] to your Buddy-List
Oldskoolraver

Date Registered:

Go on top to this Page

Yeah just tried them both and still no joy. Does the same thing.
Will get by, by stopping playback for now.

Thanks for the suggestion though.

28.03.2018, 18:20 Profile of Oldskoolraver Add Oldskoolraver to your Buddy-List Email to Oldskoolraver Homepage of Oldskoolraver
  « Previous Thread
Thread closed
Jump to:

© 2002-2007 psycledelics | Powered by Woltlab Burning Board v1 Beta4.5e ©2001 Woltlab GbR|Setup & mod for psycledelics by: SAS