PSYCLE's home     
     since may 2000
  news / home  files songs boards links all registered members about psycledelics Statistics    
╗ Welcome to -psycledelics-. If this is your 1st visit please read the FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions You must register before you can post here: Please click above on Registration to register yourself. You do not need to register if you only want to read Threads.
Login with Username & Password:

Remember me on this PC.
-psycledelics-DiscussionsTECH BOARD ╗ Search replace in 1.8.6.1 r9014
« Previous Thread Next Thread » Show a Printable Version  Send this to a Friend  Add to Favorites
Thread closed
Author
Psycler

Date Registered:

Taika-Kim ist offline
  Search replace in 1.8.6.1 r9014        Go on top to this Page

The option is always grayed out in the pop up window, I can only change the ins and mac fields... Am I missing something? I would like to replace all occurences of one generator with another in a song.

24.10.2016, 21:54 Profile of Taika-Kim Add Taika-Kim to your Buddy-List Homepage of Taika-Kim
[JAZ]
Psycle Developer

Date Registered:

[JAZ] ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

I was going to say that such thing was implemented, and now I realize that you talk about the pre-windows 7 version.

I wasn't sure when that window was implemented, I thought it was in 1.10, but maybe it was there aready with 1.8.6

Previous to 1.12, the window is very simple and was intended for a couple of scenarios.

Your scenario is supported and it is enough to write on the upper "mac" box the generator number to change, and in the lower mac box the machine number that you want it to have after the replace.

The pattern is not repainted until you close the search/replace window (and i'm not even sure if that was done before).

Maybe in 1.8.6 you were required to fill both, ins and mac. In that case, try to put FF in the ins box.

24.10.2016, 23:27 Profile of [JAZ] Add [JAZ] to your Buddy-List
  « Previous Thread Next Thread »
Thread closed
Jump to:

© 2002-2007 psycledelics | Powered by Woltlab Burning Board v1 Beta4.5e ©2001 Woltlab GbR|Setup & mod for psycledelics by: SAS