PSYCLE's home     
     since may 2000
  news / home  files songs boards links all registered members about psycledelics Statistics    
Welcome to -psycledelics-. If this is your 1st visit please read the FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions You must register before you can post here: Please click above on Registration to register yourself. You do not need to register if you only want to read Threads.
Login with Username & Password:

Remember me on this PC.
-psycledelics- Discussions TECH BOARD Note duplicator rendering
« Previous Thread Next Thread » Show a Printable Version  Send this to a Friend  Add to Favorites
Thread closed
Author
Psycler

Date Registered:

Taika-Kim ist offline
  Note duplicator rendering        Go on top to this Page

Generators controlled by note duplicator devices render empty tracks with the :"Sace each unmuted generator as a separated wav" option.

Any workarounds for this? I used this a lot in tunes, and now creating stems is a bit of a problem...

24.10.2016, 21:48 Profile of Taika-Kim Add Taika-Kim to your Buddy-List Homepage of Taika-Kim
[JAZ]
Psycle Developer

Date Registered:

[JAZ] ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

I had the intention to change how that is implemented, and seems you've found another reason to do so.

Really, that thing does not take these special machines into account.

There is no automatic workaround. You will need to solo the note duplicator, unmute the linked generators and record as wav (whole song mode)

24.10.2016, 23:15 Profile of [JAZ] Add [JAZ] to your Buddy-List
Taika-Kim
Psycler

Date Registered:

Taika-Kim ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

Yeah, thats what I figured out 15 minutes after I wrote the message

Its not such a big thing, but would save some time when people make stems.

From now on I will be making stems out of every project for myself, after I realized how hard it is to open 10 year old projects today

I am using the old version of Psycle because on the 64 bit version Im getting a lot more misbehaviour and crashes with old 32 bit plugins.

25.10.2016, 23:39 Profile of Taika-Kim Add Taika-Kim to your Buddy-List Homepage of Taika-Kim
  « Previous Thread Next Thread »
Thread closed
Jump to:

© 2002-2007 psycledelics | Powered by Woltlab Burning Board v1 Beta4.5e ©2001 Woltlab GbR|Setup & mod for psycledelics by: SAS