PSYCLE's home     
     since may 2000
  news / home  files songs boards links all registered members about psycledelics Statistics    
╗ Welcome to -psycledelics-. If this is your 1st visit please read the FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions You must register before you can post here: Please click above on Registration to register yourself. You do not need to register if you only want to read Threads.
Login with Username & Password:

Remember me on this PC.
-psycledelics-DiscussionsTECH BOARD ╗ Render as Wav bug in 1.12.1b
« Previous Thread Next Thread » Show a Printable Version  Send this to a Friend  Add to Favorites
Thread closed
Author
Psycler

Date Registered:

tonic ist offline
Render as Wav bug in 1.12.1b        Go on top to this Page

BUG: When using File > Render as Wav ... and selecting Output to file and "Save each unmuted input to master as a separated wav (wire number will be appended to filename)":
It seems Psycle saves the first "wire" to each of the wav files.

The other options (save separate tracks or generators) seem to work okay.

Psycle version: 1.12.1 beta

17.07.2016, 12:26 Profile of tonic Add tonic to your Buddy-List Email to tonic
[JAZ]
Psycle Developer

Date Registered:

[JAZ] ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

Hello.

Indeed, there is a bug in there. The code inside a loop is not using the correct variable. I am correcting this for the next version.

The exporting by wires is a bit of a hack currently. It simply mutes the machines that are outputing to the master, except for the one in the wire that is being recorded.
This might not fully work in a few scenarios (like a machine going directly to the master but also to an effect before the master).

Ideally, we should be telling the Master machine to give us the audio of a wire without the final mix. It shouldn't be too complicated, so if I have time, i might do it too.

17.07.2016, 16:01 Profile of [JAZ] Add [JAZ] to your Buddy-List
  « Previous Thread Next Thread »
Thread closed
Jump to:

© 2002-2007 psycledelics | Powered by Woltlab Burning Board v1 Beta4.5e ©2001 Woltlab GbR|Setup & mod for psycledelics by: SAS