PSYCLE's home     
     since may 2000
  news / home  files songs boards links all registered members about psycledelics Statistics    
» Welcome to -psycledelics-. If this is your 1st visit please read the FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions You must register before you can post here: Please click above on Registration to register yourself. You do not need to register if you only want to read Threads.
Login with Username & Password:

Remember me on this PC.
-psycledelics- » Discussions » TECH BOARD » midi keyboard release
« Previous Thread Next Thread » Show a Printable Version  Send this to a Friend  Add to Favorites
Thread closed
Poll: midi keyboard release
midi
keyboard
Result
Author
Psycler

Date Registered:

Ali Bla Bla ist offline
  midi keyboard release        Go on top to this Page

Strange reaction with psycle 1.12.

The test was done with MrRay22 (mellow preset) but all the vst do the same reaction. My matérial is LPK25 Akai pro.

When i do 2 or more notes in the same time, a kind of release (almost sustain!) stay and don't stop.

The same test on an other software like Renoise, don't do this!

Of course, nothing like this with laptop's keyboard.

Hope it can help!

Reblabla

20.01.2015, 06:56 Profile of Ali Bla Bla Add Ali Bla Bla to your Buddy-List Homepage of Ali Bla Bla
Ali Bla Bla
Psycler

Date Registered:

Ali Bla Bla ist offline
  The beta solve the bug        Go on top to this Page

Well well....so it was a real bug with this version about chords on midi keyboard because the beta after this version solve this problem!

Don't know for now the bugs that can have this beta but it seem to be ok for the use that i do of psycle!

PS...vst organisation is still hell on psycle! :-)
I patch this bemol by saving songs with just bass, drum, keyboards, piano, effect etc!

Reblabla!

06.05.2016, 20:31 Profile of Ali Bla Bla Add Ali Bla Bla to your Buddy-List Homepage of Ali Bla Bla
[JAZ]
Psycle Developer

Date Registered:

[JAZ] ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

Hi.

Yes, the beta fixed several things and improved mostly on the sampulse usage. I should have released it short after the beta, but now there are more changes that need to be validated and I had some issues with crashing so it definitely was not the best time for a release.

There is more work on the lua side. An important work, one would say: From an internal editor and debugger to the ability to define custom plugin UIs.
That will come, once the version stabilizes and I "wake up" and do some of the preparation work.

06.05.2016, 20:47 Profile of [JAZ] Add [JAZ] to your Buddy-List
Ali Bla Bla
Psycler

Date Registered:

Ali Bla Bla ist offline
  Keep the beat!        Go on top to this Page

One of these days, my request will be on the list!

But for now, my chords bug is solved!

Nice!

Keep the beat!

Reblabla!

07.05.2016, 08:54 Profile of Ali Bla Bla Add Ali Bla Bla to your Buddy-List Homepage of Ali Bla Bla
  « Previous Thread Next Thread »
Thread closed
Jump to:

© 2002-2007 psycledelics | Powered by Woltlab Burning Board v1 Beta4.5e ©2001 Woltlab GbR|Setup & mod for psycledelics by: SAS