PSYCLE's home     
     since may 2000
  news / home  files songs boards links all registered members about psycledelics Statistics    
╗ Welcome to -psycledelics-. If this is your 1st visit please read the FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions You must register before you can post here: Please click above on Registration to register yourself. You do not need to register if you only want to read Threads.
Login with Username & Password:

Remember me on this PC.
-psycledelics-DiscussionsTECH BOARD ╗ tags
« Previous Thread Next Thread » Show a Printable Version  Send this to a Friend  Add to Favorites
Thread closed
Author
Psycler

Date Registered:

ALY ist offline
  tags        Go on top to this Page

hey there ...
i am working right now on psy and i have a question for a workeflow feature ... am i allowed 2 set tags to loop sequences (not by marking in the pattern view ... cause i can┤t browse the patterns while playing ... and by presing follow i have got to wait till the curser is on the right pattern ...) or better is the a solution for my prob. by browsing the pattern via short-key (i did not found something like that in the settings)
sorry for my bad english but i have to go back on track
lg alex

14.09.2014, 11:53 Profile of ALY Add ALY to your Buddy-List Email to ALY
[JAZ]
Psycle Developer

Date Registered:

[JAZ] ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

When follow song is activated, the sequence and pattern cursors follow the playback position.

Deactivating the option will keep it playing, but you will have freedom to place the cursor wherever you want.

I guess that with "tags", you mean the pattern names that appear in the sequence.

There are several ways to change the pattern name:

Right click on the sequence position that you want to change and use the "Rename" option. An editbox will appear. Type and press enter to finish.

Right click on a pattern and use the pattern properties option. Several pattern properties can be changed from here, including the pattern name.

You can also use this option if you press control+enter while in the pattern.

Anyway, these names are for the pattern, not for specific sequence positions. You will need two different patterns in the sequence if you need two different names/tags.

15.09.2014, 22:39 Profile of [JAZ] Add [JAZ] to your Buddy-List
ALY
Psycler

Date Registered:

ALY ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

no. sorry that is not my prob ...
i do loop pattern 1-4 or better 1-16 ... i am on editing nr. 8 ... the only possibility is to switsh on follow pattern 2 get on pattern 9 or 2 reset my mask in the pattern overview (orign on the left side) ... i whant to go forw. or back (on patterns) while looping-sequences ...

15.09.2014, 23:46 Profile of ALY Add ALY to your Buddy-List Email to ALY
ALY
Psycler

Date Registered:

ALY ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

i had found the pattern "rename" funktion and i do love it just like the pattern "renumber"-funkt. i do also like 2 insert new "slots" (tracks) all over the track ... realy well done features (i had discovered while editing my last track on the last edit) ... a very big THX to all develops ... cause psycle is the best way to make my thoughts come thue ... i am not sure how hard it would be 2 impement the "funktion of markers cause i do have probs to swich patterns while playing (since several versions) ... but it would be a great featue (for editing and life-performances 2 ... perhaps via external mode via hotkeys ... just an idea ... it is not new but i do like it lg alex

16.09.2014, 00:04 Profile of ALY Add ALY to your Buddy-List Email to ALY
  « Previous Thread Next Thread »
Thread closed
Jump to:

© 2002-2007 psycledelics | Powered by Woltlab Burning Board v1 Beta4.5e ©2001 Woltlab GbR|Setup & mod for psycledelics by: SAS