PSYCLE's home     
     since may 2000
  news / home  files songs boards links all registered members about psycledelics Statistics    
╗ Welcome to -psycledelics-. If this is your 1st visit please read the FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions You must register before you can post here: Please click above on Registration to register yourself. You do not need to register if you only want to read Threads.
Login with Username & Password:

Remember me on this PC.
-psycledelics-DiscussionsTECH BOARD ╗ random mcm commands generated
« Previous Thread Next Thread » Show a Printable Version  Send this to a Friend  Add to Favorites
Thread closed
Author
Psycler

Date Registered:

liquid boy ist offline
  random mcm commands generated        Go on top to this Page

when in edit mode, psycle inserts random mcm commands into my patterns. they don't seem to do anything, but are more a nuisance than anything.
could it be a hardware fault with mykeyboard/midi cable (both are old) mayve?

30.08.2014, 08:00 Profile of liquid boy Add liquid boy to your Buddy-List Homepage of liquid boy
[JAZ]
Psycle Developer

Date Registered:

[JAZ] ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

Mmm... Are they "mcm FE xx xxxx" ????

In that case, since beta 3, those should not appear anymore. They appear because they are a synchronization message intended only for device-to-device communication (sort of an "i am alive" message).

Else, if you describe which messages appear, and if they happen completely random, or after doing something (even if unrelated to midi), i could determine if Psycle has anything to do with it.

As a last resort, disabling the "record tweaks" checkbox should prevent any twk/mcm command to be entered automatically.

30.08.2014, 12:34 Profile of [JAZ] Add [JAZ] to your Buddy-List
liquid boy
Psycler

Date Registered:

liquid boy ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

mcm B0 and E0 commands, it's doing the same thing on aodix (inserting random 'midi' commands so i suspect it may be a hardware issue unfortunately

31.08.2014, 06:09 Profile of liquid boy Add liquid boy to your Buddy-List Homepage of liquid boy
Angelus
Psycler

Date Registered:

Angelus ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

Maybe you'll need something to filter midi events.

Take a look here if there is something useful to you (VST version).

(???)Oo. X( :( :| :) :)) :D .cC(Psycle!)

31.08.2014, 12:49 Profile of Angelus Add Angelus to your Buddy-List
  « Previous Thread Next Thread »
Thread closed
Jump to:

© 2002-2007 psycledelics | Powered by Woltlab Burning Board v1 Beta4.5e ©2001 Woltlab GbR|Setup & mod for psycledelics by: SAS