PSYCLE's home     
     since may 2000
  news / home  files songs boards links all registered members about psycledelics Statistics    
Welcome to -psycledelics-. If this is your 1st visit please read the FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions You must register before you can post here: Please click above on Registration to register yourself. You do not need to register if you only want to read Threads.
Login with Username & Password:

Remember me on this PC.
-psycledelics- Discussions MAIN BOARD Recent discoveries?!?
« Previous Thread Next Thread » Show a Printable Version  Send this to a Friend  Add to Favorites
Thread closed
Author
Psycler

Date Registered:

Voltrom ist offline
  Recent discoveries?!?        Go on top to this Page

Since i`m a full time KVR User, i recently discovered a gem that has very interesting ideas implemented.

It`s called Radium Music Editor, all is on one window, very cleaned up with the Pattern Section on the left, Modular Instrument environment on the right and bottom all the settings.

A screenshot:

http://users.notam02.no/~kjetism/radium/...perspective.png

Which might be not very interesting at first??!

but here is the Deal;

what i really like about this Tracker is that you can \\\"see\\\" !! the waveform youre working with, fantastic concept.

It laks of proper VST integration, most of my arsenal won`t work, and no MIDI-learn.

That`s surely not very handy for daily use.

Absolutley wicked is also that you see all the parameters of a instrument at the bottom, and the best thing; Randomise option for these parameters. WOW!

I bought it just for fun, you can get it for 2 Bucks already, but think about it what would be if that features would be implemented in Psycle?

I guess, my life would be perfect.

Voltrom/electronictriphop
.A#.Electro(Breaks)

18.04.2014, 10:50 Profile of Voltrom Add Voltrom to your Buddy-List Email to Voltrom
shadowbane
Psycler

Date Registered:

shadowbane ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

Psycle already has the ability to randomize parameters (I don't have the program open, but is is in the menubar when editing machine parameters.) I have played with Radium and found it to be /very/ difficult to control. I like the idea of visually specifying curves for stuff, but this doesn't seem to be the way. (Psycle has a curve editor for interpolation where you can visually set the curves but it doesn't show them normally, only when setting up interpolation.)

19.04.2014, 18:49 Profile of shadowbane Add shadowbane to your Buddy-List
Voltrom
Psycler

Date Registered:

Voltrom ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

Ah, well Psycle has this randiomisation feature too, sweet.

Must have overseen it.

Well i guess Radium is still in his child shoes, but i thought this is an interesting concept, at least i found it interesting.

Playin around with it a bit, but my workhorse is still Psycle after all.

Voltrom/electronictriphop
.A#.Electro(Breaks)

19.04.2014, 22:09 Profile of Voltrom Add Voltrom to your Buddy-List Email to Voltrom
  « Previous Thread Next Thread »
Thread closed
Jump to:

© 2002-2007 psycledelics | Powered by Woltlab Burning Board v1 Beta4.5e ©2001 Woltlab GbR|Setup & mod for psycledelics by: SAS