PSYCLE's home     
     since may 2000
  news / home  files songs boards links all registered members about psycledelics Statistics    
Welcome to -psycledelics-. If this is your 1st visit please read the FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions You must register before you can post here: Please click above on Registration to register yourself. You do not need to register if you only want to read Threads.
Login with Username & Password:

Remember me on this PC.
-psycledelics- Discussions MAIN BOARD What happened to Directionless?
« Previous Thread Next Thread » Show a Printable Version  Send this to a Friend  Add to Favorites
Thread closed
Author
Psycler

Date Registered:

organic io ist offline
  What happened to Directionless?        Go on top to this Page

Hey all. I just wanted to see if anybody knew whatever happened to Directionless? He used to be active in SDCompo a long time ago, and he and I had some pretty good discussions, but it seems like he dropped off the face of the planet about 5 years ago.

I saw he posted some new songs on here in 2011, does anyone still keep in touch with him or know whatever happened to him?

Any leads would be greatly appreciated

08.11.2013, 00:09 Profile of organic io Add organic io to your Buddy-List Email to organic io
dark_virus
Psycler

Date Registered:

dark_virus ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

I used to chat with him back in 2007/08 and he even remixed some of my PSY projects. Haven't seen him since then. It's a shame because he's a really cool, talented and funny guy.

Hope for a glorious comeback.

14.11.2013, 18:42 Profile of dark_virus Add dark_virus to your Buddy-List Homepage of dark_virus
Josh T
Psycler

Date Registered:

Josh T ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

Maybe he got married!!! hehehe...

14.11.2013, 23:09 Profile of Josh T Add Josh T to your Buddy-List
SAS
Administrator

Date Registered:

SAS ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

Last i've been talking to him was in july last year.
Iirc, he took a break from the internet, cause life kept him rather busy.

Pretty sure he's gonna pop up outta nowhere again

15.11.2013, 14:44 Profile of SAS Add SAS to your Buddy-List Homepage of SAS Add SAS to your Contact-List AIM Screenname: S0l4RiS YIM Screenname: who's using YIM ???
organic io
Psycler

Date Registered:

organic io ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

Thanks for the responses guys...

quote:
Pretty sure he's gonna pop up outta nowhere again

JOHN: If you see this, please email me at: organicio (at) gmail (dotcom)

22.11.2013, 23:02 Profile of organic io Add organic io to your Buddy-List Email to organic io
organic io
Psycler

Date Registered:

organic io ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

Hey guys, just wanted to FYI you if you hadn't heard yet. He's been hanging around the SDCompo parts the last few months, alive and well

04.06.2014, 23:19 Profile of organic io Add organic io to your Buddy-List Email to organic io
Directionless
Psycler

Date Registered:

Directionless ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

Gee, i never even saw this. Actually, everyone was right. Congrats on your intuition.

I was rather busy. I did (just) get married two days ago. I did resurface.

Yes, I'm trying to be active in sdcompo.com again. I'll take this opportunity to plug the next round 84 which just began a few days ago. Your own vocal samples or recordings of you playing live gear are allowed. Sample pack is provided. Psyclers are welcome. Come join in the fun!

09.06.2014, 04:20 Profile of Directionless Add Directionless to your Buddy-List Homepage of Directionless
  « Previous Thread Next Thread »
Thread closed
Jump to:

© 2002-2007 psycledelics | Powered by Woltlab Burning Board v1 Beta4.5e ©2001 Woltlab GbR|Setup & mod for psycledelics by: SAS