PSYCLE's home     
     since may 2000
  news / home  files songs boards links all registered members about psycledelics Statistics    
╗ Welcome to -psycledelics-. If this is your 1st visit please read the FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions You must register before you can post here: Please click above on Registration to register yourself. You do not need to register if you only want to read Threads.
Login with Username & Password:

Remember me on this PC.
-psycledelics-DiscussionsTIPS BOARD ╗ Play Machine Without Keyboard
« Previous Thread Next Thread » Show a Printable Version  Send this to a Friend  Add to Favorites
Thread closed
Author

Date Registered:

11clock ist offline
  Play Machine Without Keyboard        Go on top to this Page

I have a VST called Drum Table and by default it doesn't work with the PC keyboard. I would like to know if there is another way to play a machine, or if there is a way to configure a VST with the PC keyboard.

01.06.2013, 22:32 Profile of 11clock Add 11clock to your Buddy-List Email to 11clock
Angelus

Date Registered:

Angelus ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

Hi, 11clock.

You can control/play plugins using your keyboard or a MIDI keyboard. You only need to select the MIDI input in the Psycle configuration/settings menu.

If you don't have a MIDI keyboard you could try to install a virtual one like VMPK (it's opensource and free) that sends MIDI messages/notes as a hardware one does. I haven't tried it, so I don't know if it would help you.

Please come here again to tell us if you need more help.

(???)Oo. X( :( :| :) :)) :D .cC(Psycle!)

02.06.2013, 12:47 Profile of Angelus Add Angelus to your Buddy-List
[JAZ]
Psycle Developer

Date Registered:

[JAZ] ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

Are you sure it doesn't work?
I haven't tried that one, but I've tried other drum VST's and the "problem" is that they are mapped using the MIDI notes, which means you have to change to octave 2 instead of octave 4 to play them.

03.06.2013, 20:14 Profile of [JAZ] Add [JAZ] to your Buddy-List
  « Previous Thread Next Thread »
Thread closed
Jump to:

© 2002-2007 psycledelics | Powered by Woltlab Burning Board v1 Beta4.5e ©2001 Woltlab GbR|Setup & mod for psycledelics by: SAS