PSYCLE's home     
     since may 2000
  news / home  files songs boards links all registered members about psycledelics Statistics    
Welcome to -psycledelics-. If this is your 1st visit please read the FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions You must register before you can post here: Please click above on Registration to register yourself. You do not need to register if you only want to read Threads.
Login with Username & Password:

Remember me on this PC.
-psycledelics- Discussions TIPS BOARD Changing pattern's channel
« Previous Thread Next Thread » Show a Printable Version  Send this to a Friend  Add to Favorites
Thread closed
Author

Date Registered:

Genericusername ist offline
  Changing pattern's channel        Go on top to this Page

I tried searching for an answer but found nothing, though my terminology may not be correct so sorry if this has been answered. And sorry if it's the most obvious/easiest thing to do.

Is there a way to alter what channel a particular pattern plays through? When I render a file as .wav and in stereo, it seems to randomly decide what channel each pattern plays through. Is it possible to change this?

Thanks.

09.11.2012, 11:23 Profile of Genericusername Add Genericusername to your Buddy-List Email to Genericusername
shadowbane

Date Registered:

shadowbane ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

all right/left mixing is done in the machine view (unless you use the fade command in the pattern view, which I don't recommend for your main mixing stuff). There is a bar each of the machines that you can drag to change the R/L mix as well as using machines to the the fading. You can also use the fading command in the pattern if you are using samples.

09.11.2012, 20:38 Profile of shadowbane Add shadowbane to your Buddy-List
Genericusername

Date Registered:

Genericusername ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

Oh man I feel like an idiot now. I don't know how I missed that. Well, I actually do, but I'll feel like an even bigger idiot if I admit to why so I'll just continue living in denial.

Thanks for the help.

10.11.2012, 04:28 Profile of Genericusername Add Genericusername to your Buddy-List Email to Genericusername
qwaser

Date Registered:

qwaser ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

-

16.11.2012, 14:28 Profile of qwaser Add qwaser to your Buddy-List Email to qwaser
  « Previous Thread Next Thread »
Thread closed
Jump to:

© 2002-2007 psycledelics | Powered by Woltlab Burning Board v1 Beta4.5e ©2001 Woltlab GbR|Setup & mod for psycledelics by: SAS