PSYCLE's home     
     since may 2000
  news / home  files songs boards links all registered members about psycledelics Statistics    
╗ Welcome to -psycledelics-. If this is your 1st visit please read the FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions You must register before you can post here: Please click above on Registration to register yourself. You do not need to register if you only want to read Threads.
Login with Username & Password:

Remember me on this PC.
-psycledelics-DiscussionsTECH BOARD ╗ About psycle tracker 1.10
« Previous Thread Next Thread » Show a Printable Version  Send this to a Friend  Add to Favorites
Thread closed
Author
Psycler

Date Registered:

sorath72 ist offline
About psycle tracker 1.10        Go on top to this Page

I'm still waiting for the next bug fix release of psycle tracker as I can't use the sampler as it repeats for each sample I put in? so I'm forced to use vst plugins instead of using samples. Its kind of anoying and just wondering when the next bug fix will come in.

Thanks,
Steph

17.02.2012, 18:41 Profile of sorath72 Add sorath72 to your Buddy-List Email to sorath72
[JAZ]
Psycle Developer

Date Registered:

[JAZ] ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

Hello.

I don't have a clear date set. I started working on the multi-io feature and that is taking a bit more than expected (It's not too complicated, but several things change, like parts of the file format).

I have uploaded here an alpha (well, basically what was going to be released as 1.10.1 before i started with multi-io) from the end of january: http://psycle.free.fr/josepma/psycle-alpha-1.10.1.zip
This is the 32bit version. Replace the two files from your existing copy.

You should be safe to use it, until I finish with multi-io in a month or two (I am moving to another home soon too, so that might add to the delay).

NOTE: If this build does not run, or can't detect properly the plugins, I have a slightly older (7 days) version that shouldn't have any problem.

17.02.2012, 20:08 Profile of [JAZ] Add [JAZ] to your Buddy-List
sorath72
Psycler

Date Registered:

sorath72 ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

Thanks it works the sampler doesn't repeat every time I load a sample. Hope to see more of psycle tracker. Expecially on android. Since this is the future.

18.02.2012, 03:06 Profile of sorath72 Add sorath72 to your Buddy-List Email to sorath72
Angelus
Psycler

Date Registered:

Angelus ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

[JAZ]:

Thanks for this alpha. I must to inform you that there's a problem with Note Duplicator machine (the single/old version, not Note Duplicator 2). When it's loaded a psy song saved with previous versions of Psycle (even 1.10.0), Note Offset parameter is changed to other (usually -1 semitone) or even to G#1359 (the maximum possible value). I.e. If note offset is set originally to C-5 for one machine, It is loaded with note offset to B-4 in this Note duplicator version.

You can try this problem by loading any of the tutorials that came with the latest version of Psycle (i.e. 'FattenSounds.2' or 'NewYorkCompressor').

Greetings.

26.02.2012, 14:46 Profile of Angelus Add Angelus to your Buddy-List
[JAZ]
Psycle Developer

Date Registered:

[JAZ] ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

Angelus: Thanks for that report. We did test the note duplicator2 but since one is based in the other, probably something didn't go quite right.

26.02.2012, 18:37 Profile of [JAZ] Add [JAZ] to your Buddy-List
zhangyan
Psycler

Date Registered:

zhangyan ist offline
  You say good        Go on top to this Page

You say good, I very much agree with your point of view, refuel ah! We should strive.

23.04.2013, 11:00 Profile of zhangyan Add zhangyan to your Buddy-List Email to zhangyan
  « Previous Thread Next Thread »
Thread closed
Jump to:

© 2002-2007 psycledelics | Powered by Woltlab Burning Board v1 Beta4.5e ©2001 Woltlab GbR|Setup & mod for psycledelics by: SAS