PSYCLE's home     
     since may 2000
  news / home  files songs boards links all registered members about psycledelics Statistics    
╗ Welcome to -psycledelics-. If this is your 1st visit please read the FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions You must register before you can post here: Please click above on Registration to register yourself. You do not need to register if you only want to read Threads.
Login with Username & Password:

Remember me on this PC.
-psycledelics-DiscussionsTECH BOARD ╗ Can't reassign DEL key - Psycle 1.10 Keymaps
« Previous Thread Next Thread » Show a Printable Version  Send this to a Friend  Add to Favorites
Thread closed
Author
Psycler

Date Registered:

bicho ist offline
  Can't reassign DEL key - Psycle 1.10 Keymaps        Go on top to this Page

Hi, I'm hoping someone can help.

I just want to reassign the "Delete Row" to the Delete key, not the Backspace key; but I can't.

When I click on the Key: field and press the Delete key, nothing happens. So then I tried using the Special Keys button.
When I select the Delete radio button, nothing happens, the field is just set to "CTRL + "

I'm using a Latin-American layout keyboard, which I guess might have something to do with the problem.

Any tips?

Or at least any pointers on how to edit the keymap config directly? I tried messing with it, but no luck there either.

Also, I tried searching the board for similar problems, but the search feature seems to be broken?

Thanks!!

29.12.2011, 22:02 Profile of bicho Add bicho to your Buddy-List Email to bicho
[JAZ]
Psycle Developer

Date Registered:

[JAZ] ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

I have to investigate your report, but yes, the delete key has to be enabled from the special keys dialog.

It might be that I've forgotten to read the options from that dialog box when saving.

I don't have my laptop here to know the exact value, but the configuration is either saved to registry (see the dropdown option in the bottom right of this configuration tab), or a file in the user's appdata directory. It could be modified there, but you would need the numeric representation of the key so it might not be easy to do so.

06.01.2012, 21:03 Profile of [JAZ] Add [JAZ] to your Buddy-List
Taika-Kim
Psycler

Date Registered:

Taika-Kim ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

Funny, I come here for the first time in like six years and the first post I see covers the issue why logged in in the first place

I am making a new version of one old track, and editing it is a pain because I can't set up the keyboard like I want. But I'll install 1.10 and see if this helps...

Nice to see the software still being alive Even though Renoise has kind of eaten the userbase I think, I'm these days using Renoise on my laptop when travelling and moving around, and Reaper on my desktop for studio work...

14.02.2012, 20:00 Profile of Taika-Kim Add Taika-Kim to your Buddy-List Homepage of Taika-Kim
Taika-Kim
Psycler

Date Registered:

Taika-Kim ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

OK, now it works, DEL assigned for delete row when I installed the new version and set keyboard to default. I still can't set it by hand, though, it results in ctrl + if I try to set DEL from the special key selector.

Otherwise the new vesion seems fantastic, but changing patterns is slllllllllllow, and I have an Athlon X2 4200+...It takes a noticeable time to change from one pattern to another, totally unlike previous versions. Also a bit annoying is that the pattern follow marker line does not immediately start to move when pressing play, the music starts, and maybe after three or four beats the line appears. It is in sync, but just takes time to start...

14.02.2012, 22:13 Profile of Taika-Kim Add Taika-Kim to your Buddy-List Homepage of Taika-Kim
  « Previous Thread Next Thread »
Thread closed
Jump to:

© 2002-2007 psycledelics | Powered by Woltlab Burning Board v1 Beta4.5e ©2001 Woltlab GbR|Setup & mod for psycledelics by: SAS