PSYCLE's home     
     since may 2000
  news / home  files songs boards links all registered members about psycledelics Statistics    
╗ Welcome to -psycledelics-. If this is your 1st visit please read the FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions You must register before you can post here: Please click above on Registration to register yourself. You do not need to register if you only want to read Threads.
Login with Username & Password:

Remember me on this PC.
-psycledelics-DiscussionsTECH BOARD ╗ Creation of samplers when you browse for samples
« Previous Thread Next Thread » Show a Printable Version  Send this to a Friend  Add to Favorites
Thread closed
Author
Psycler

Date Registered:

kristrygg ist offline
  Creation of samplers when you browse for samples        Go on top to this Page

Ello again,

Firstly I've had some time to work with the new version and it's great, really really stable, so thank you.

I posted a while ago, because I noticed that when I browse for samples the new version automatically creates a sampler.

I understand the point of doing that, but I often use a whole bunch of samples (scratches, hits, and odd noises) with one sampler a lot of the time. So it would really help me if I could turn off the automatic creation of a sampler, that way I can load in lots of noises without having to delete the sampler each time.

Is there any way to do this already? If not it would be great if you could add it to the preferences.

Thanks,

Kris

12.11.2011, 13:34 Profile of kristrygg Add kristrygg to your Buddy-List Email to kristrygg
[JAZ]
Psycle Developer

Date Registered:

[JAZ] ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

Yes. That's a bug that shouldn't have slipped in. The option is meant just to create one if none exists, or select (one of) the existing one.

Until I release a new version with it fixed, there's sort of a workaround:

Select another generator that is not a sampler, and then it will not create it.

12.11.2011, 13:55 Profile of [JAZ] Add [JAZ] to your Buddy-List
kristrygg
Psycler

Date Registered:

kristrygg ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

Cool, thanks. That's sorted it for now. Keep up the good work mate. (o;

Kris

13.11.2011, 18:34 Profile of kristrygg Add kristrygg to your Buddy-List Email to kristrygg
  « Previous Thread Next Thread »
Thread closed
Jump to:

© 2002-2007 psycledelics | Powered by Woltlab Burning Board v1 Beta4.5e ©2001 Woltlab GbR|Setup & mod for psycledelics by: SAS