PSYCLE's home     
     since may 2000
  news / home  files songs boards links all registered members about psycledelics Statistics    
╗ Welcome to -psycledelics-. If this is your 1st visit please read the FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions You must register before you can post here: Please click above on Registration to register yourself. You do not need to register if you only want to read Threads.
Login with Username & Password:

Remember me on this PC.
-psycledelics-DiscussionsMAIN BOARD ╗ Psycle Development Question
« Previous Thread Next Thread » Show a Printable Version  Send this to a Friend  Add to Favorites
Thread closed
Author

Date Registered:

fireblade744 ist offline
  Psycle Development Question        Go on top to this Page

Is it possible that there will ever be a version of psycle that is not set in tracker interface?

06.11.2011, 01:30 Profile of fireblade744 Add fireblade744 to your Buddy-List Email to fireblade744
[JAZ]
Psycle Developer

Date Registered:

[JAZ] ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

If you mean a piano roll, or a more visual screen (with envelopes, graphical sequence and such) I can only say that you're not the only one that would like it, but it is no longer planned.

06.11.2011, 10:23 Profile of [JAZ] Add [JAZ] to your Buddy-List
CynthiaFoy

Date Registered:

CynthiaFoy ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

This is version 1.8.5 of Psycle. This link will give you full information about 1.8.5 Psycle.

http://appdb.winehq.org/objectManager.ph...ersion&iId=9378

13.01.2012, 13:42 Profile of CynthiaFoy Add CynthiaFoy to your Buddy-List Email to CynthiaFoy
shadowbane

Date Registered:

shadowbane ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

Just wondering why you linked to the wine appdb entry for an old version.. 1.8.5 hasn't been current for quite a while and the actual release announcement would be more useful.

As for the different views, I believe this is something that is rather possible now as the archatecture of the program is now modular (please correcte me if this isn't true) allowing for stuff like the now-defunct qpsycle project and other frontends. Unfortunately the source is largely undocumented and is quite hard to jump into.

14.01.2012, 23:06 Profile of shadowbane Add shadowbane to your Buddy-List
  « Previous Thread Next Thread »
Thread closed
Jump to:

© 2002-2007 psycledelics | Powered by Soyacosplay.com ©2001 Woltlab GbR|Setup & mod for psycledelics by: SAS