PSYCLE's home     
     since may 2000
  news / home  files songs boards links all registered members about psycledelics Statistics    
╗ Welcome to -psycledelics-. If this is your 1st visit please read the FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions You must register before you can post here: Please click above on Registration to register yourself. You do not need to register if you only want to read Threads.
Login with Username & Password:

Remember me on this PC.
-psycledelics-DiscussionsTECH BOARD ╗ Effects showing up as Instruments?
« Previous Thread Next Thread » Show a Printable Version  Send this to a Friend  Add to Favorites
Thread closed
Author
Psycler

Date Registered:

Numanoid ist offline
Effects showing up as Instruments?        Go on top to this Page

I want to use this Arp from HG sounds, but when I load it up in Psylcle it appears as an instrument and not an effect.

I want to use this with a VST synth, by patching a cord from the synth to the Arp, and then patch it to the amp. But I can't do that when the Arp is defined as a instrument by Psycle.

I've tried a couple of other Arp/Sequencer effect plugin as well and they also show up as instrument and not effects.

What am I doing wrong?

15.09.2011, 16:16 Profile of Numanoid Add Numanoid to your Buddy-List
[JAZ]
Psycle Developer

Date Registered:

[JAZ] ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

Errm..

Most probably, what you want to do is that the Arp drives the synth, not viceversa.

Said that, Psycle does not accept transmiting midi messages between the machines, there's only midi from psycle to the plugins.

In that sense, there's no way to make the Arp drive a synth in current Psycle implementation.
It would need some other way to redirect these messages, which I haven't thought about.

15.09.2011, 19:39 Profile of [JAZ] Add [JAZ] to your Buddy-List
  « Previous Thread Next Thread »
Thread closed
Jump to:

© 2002-2007 psycledelics | Powered by Woltlab Burning Board v1 Beta4.5e ©2001 Woltlab GbR|Setup & mod for psycledelics by: SAS