PSYCLE's home     
     since may 2000
  news / home  files songs boards links all registered members about psycledelics Statistics    
╗ Welcome to -psycledelics-. If this is your 1st visit please read the FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions You must register before you can post here: Please click above on Registration to register yourself. You do not need to register if you only want to read Threads.
Login with Username & Password:

Remember me on this PC.
-psycledelics-DiscussionsTIPS BOARD ╗ YMidi Machine Help
« Previous Thread Next Thread » Show a Printable Version  Send this to a Friend  Add to Favorites
Thread closed
Author

Date Registered:

fireblade744 ist offline
  YMidi Machine Help        Go on top to this Page

I've been trying to figure out how to use the YMidi machine in psycle. I've never used a midi machine before so I am new to this. Could someone show me what I need to get it working?

06.07.2011, 16:10 Profile of fireblade744 Add fireblade744 to your Buddy-List Email to fireblade744
[JAZ]
Psycle Developer

Date Registered:

[JAZ] ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

Yannis Midi is just a midi output machine, that will output to a midi output port.

In the stable version, it simply outputs to the default windows midi port. In the beta version, the first knob allows to select a different midi output port.

MIDI is just a stream of commands. You need a software or hardware to read from that stream and convert those commands into sound. Windows includes a software midi player, which is used by default.

If you don't get it working, simply forget about this machine. You won't miss too much.

06.07.2011, 20:05 Profile of [JAZ] Add [JAZ] to your Buddy-List
Rafdows

Date Registered:

Rafdows ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

That can be usefull if you use midi yoke, to connect psycle to cubase for exemple, so you can compose with psycle and that can "directly" go in a cubase container, to avoid to use the piano roll, if it's the case, say it and I'll explain how I make that...

07.07.2011, 03:42 Profile of Rafdows Add Rafdows to your Buddy-List Email to Rafdows Homepage of Rafdows
fireblade744

Date Registered:

fireblade744 ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

So can I use midi software to use the beta version, or is it unusable?

08.07.2011, 18:26 Profile of fireblade744 Add fireblade744 to your Buddy-List Email to fireblade744
  « Previous Thread Next Thread »
Thread closed
Jump to:

© 2002-2007 psycledelics | Powered by Woltlab Burning Board v1 Beta4.5e ©2001 Woltlab GbR|Setup & mod for psycledelics by: SAS