PSYCLE's home     
     since may 2000
  news / home  files songs boards links all registered members about psycledelics Statistics    
Welcome to -psycledelics-. If this is your 1st visit please read the FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions You must register before you can post here: Please click above on Registration to register yourself. You do not need to register if you only want to read Threads.
Login with Username & Password:

Remember me on this PC.
-psycledelics- Discussions TIPS BOARD Problem Rendering as .wav
« Previous Thread Next Thread » Show a Printable Version  Send this to a Friend  Add to Favorites
Thread closed
Author
Psycler

Date Registered:

Thabisa ist offline
  Problem Rendering as .wav        Go on top to this Page

Howdy folks

Ive written a short tune, and one of the sound generators i used was the acoustic piano setting on YMidi - Midi Out v. 1.1

The drums, synths etc all go through perfect, but the piano gets filtered out every time.

I'm very new to Psycle and electronic music making as a whole so I could well be making a very elementary mistake, any help would be appreciated!

16.06.2011, 02:48 Profile of Thabisa Add Thabisa to your Buddy-List Email to Thabisa
kvaksha
Psycler

Date Registered:

kvaksha ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

YMidi doesn't generate any sound, it's used to control either external hardware or (which I believe is your case) the soundcard's MIDI soundset. Hence, you can hear the sound but it cannot be rendered. I think you want to use some VST plugin for piano, eg mda piano. It's freeware and you can get it here
http://mda.smartelectronix.com/synths.htm
In case you're new to using VST in Psycle: unpack the archive and drop the .dll file in VstPlugins folder inside Psycle's folder. Start Psycle and click 'search for new plugins' in the add new synth/FX dialogue. You'll see mda piano in the generators list then. Then I think you can just replace the YMidi with that in you project (right-click on the YMidi icon in the machine view, than choose the appropriate button).
Hope this helps.

16.06.2011, 11:26 Profile of kvaksha Add kvaksha to your Buddy-List Add kvaksha to your Contact-List
  « Previous Thread Next Thread »
Thread closed
Jump to:

© 2002-2007 psycledelics | Powered by Woltlab Burning Board v1 Beta4.5e ©2001 Woltlab GbR|Setup & mod for psycledelics by: SAS