PSYCLE's home     
     since may 2000
  news / home  files songs boards links all registered members about psycledelics Statistics    
Welcome to -psycledelics-. If this is your 1st visit please read the FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions You must register before you can post here: Please click above on Registration to register yourself. You do not need to register if you only want to read Threads.
Login with Username & Password:

Remember me on this PC.
-psycledelics- Discussions MAIN BOARD How to install VST plug-ins/machines?
« Previous Thread Next Thread » Show a Printable Version  Send this to a Friend  Add to Favorites
Thread closed
Author

Date Registered:

casperrosewater ist offline
  How to install VST plug-ins/machines?        Go on top to this Page

Searched but could not find: How to install VST plug-ins.

I know that "Config/Settings/Directories/VST Directories and Bridging/" must be pointed to the correct folder but I tried that and it doesn't help.

My install had only one VST folder named "VSTPlugins64" but I am using 32bit Win7.

Does the VST folder need a specific name? I have tried creating new folders and renaming them but this did not fix.

What specific VST file extension does Psycle look for?

I extracted these plugins http://www.asseca.com/downloads/ECLN-collection-1.zip to the VST folder, highlighted the "VST2 Plug-ins" icon and clicked "check for new plugins" but nothing is found. Tried a few others without success.

I found a thread here on this board that said move only one plugin to the folder at a time but that did not help either.

Sorry I'm stumped. This seems to have been skipped over in the manual. TIA

21.03.2011, 21:47 Profile of casperrosewater Add casperrosewater to your Buddy-List Email to casperrosewater
shadowbane

Date Registered:

shadowbane ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

A vst plugin is a .dll file. They can be installed anywhere (mine are in Program Files/VST Plugins) Once you have them extracted or installed, as is the case for the ones you want to use, you should make sure Psycle is pointed at the directory and hit the scan for new box.

22.03.2011, 13:47 Profile of shadowbane Add shadowbane to your Buddy-List
  « Previous Thread Next Thread »
Thread closed
Jump to:

© 2002-2007 psycledelics | Powered by Soyacosplay.com ©2001 Woltlab GbR|Setup & mod for psycledelics by: SAS