PSYCLE's home     
     since may 2000
  news / home  files songs boards links all registered members about psycledelics Statistics    
Welcome to -psycledelics-. If this is your 1st visit please read the FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions You must register before you can post here: Please click above on Registration to register yourself. You do not need to register if you only want to read Threads.
Login with Username & Password:

Remember me on this PC.
-psycledelics- Resources FREE VST & VSTI Guitar Synth - Revitar 2 by CutterMusic [Open Source]
« Previous Thread Next Thread » Show a Printable Version  Send this to a Friend  Add to Favorites
Thread closed
Author

Date Registered:

Sallecta ist offline
Guitar Synth - Revitar 2 by CutterMusic [Open Source]        Go on top to this Page

Revitar 2 is realistic guitar synthesis VST plugin developed by CutterMusic and available as freeware/OpenSource product.

It works in Psycle.

Check the demos from official site:
Revitar2Demo.mp3

Schtufbox - Secret Life

Schtufbox - Elusive

Official site:
CutterMusic

Product page:
Revitar 2

Download binary:
Revitar 2

Download source:
Revitar 2 source code

16.12.2010, 13:08 Profile of Sallecta Add Sallecta to your Buddy-List Email to Sallecta Homepage of Sallecta Add Sallecta to your Contact-List
Roel Smit

Date Registered:

Roel Smit ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

Thanks for sharing!
so far the best free guitar strumming vst I have ever found

22.12.2010, 13:00 Profile of Roel Smit Add Roel Smit to your Buddy-List Email to Roel Smit
sampler

Date Registered:

sampler ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

great! really good, sounds sooo real!!

22.12.2010, 18:54 Profile of sampler Add sampler to your Buddy-List Add sampler to your Contact-List AIM Screenname: jegln6 YIM Screenname: jegln6
viper radio

Date Registered:
Valleys of the Lost Souls, South Wales, UK

viper radio ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

I wsa just passing through and spotted the postings about Revitar. I dont know, (being a newbie here), whether or not this has been posted, but there is an excellent FREE preset bank for download at:

http://www.asseca.com/downloads/ECLN-collection-1.zip

it seems to encompass the sort of presets I have spent hours trying to create, (without much success! ).

Hope this post is helpful!!

Ps. If you are looking for an interesting amp to put in front of it, try:

http://www.acmebargig.com/product/shred/

Again, by mixing and matching the various combinations, it also encompasses the sort of presets I have spent hours trying to create on numerous amp-sims, (also without much success! ), and,
(astonishingly!!), this is also FREE!!!

Hope I'm not repeating older posts, and you enjoy these as much as I do!!

Pps. Apologies if the links need to be copy'n'pasted to your browsers to get to them, but I haven't sussed out how to do that yet

Take care y'all!

Th'Viper...

the web they weave......'
KEEP ON THINKIN' FREE!

24.01.2011, 11:26 Profile of viper radio Add viper radio to your Buddy-List Email to viper radio
viper radio

Date Registered:
Valleys of the Lost Souls, South Wales, UK

viper radio ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

Hey!!! The links work!!!! Still dont know how I did that, though

the web they weave......'
KEEP ON THINKIN' FREE!

24.01.2011, 11:28 Profile of viper radio Add viper radio to your Buddy-List Email to viper radio
schtufbox

Date Registered:

schtufbox ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

Heh, sad I know, but I was searching on google for the name I make music under, and found this thread due to the linking of the mp3's of mine that Larry Zitnick used as demo tunes for Revitar 2
I have to say to this day I am still impressed with Revitar 2 it's a light on CPU VSTi that sounds great through various guitar amp VST's
I really must get back into making music, not really done much the last few years, lack of inspiration

12.03.2011, 07:41 Profile of schtufbox Add schtufbox to your Buddy-List Email to schtufbox
  « Previous Thread Next Thread »
Thread closed
Jump to:

© 2002-2007 psycledelics | Powered by Woltlab Burning Board v1 Beta4.5e ©2001 Woltlab GbR|Setup & mod for psycledelics by: SAS