PSYCLE's home     
     since may 2000
  news / home  files songs boards links all registered members about psycledelics Statistics    
Welcome to -psycledelics-. If this is your 1st visit please read the FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions You must register before you can post here: Please click above on Registration to register yourself. You do not need to register if you only want to read Threads.
Login with Username & Password:

Remember me on this PC.
-psycledelics- Discussions MAIN BOARD Psycle album, who's in?
« Previous Thread Next Thread » Show a Printable Version  Send this to a Friend  Add to Favorites
Thread closed
Author

Date Registered:

Ghune ist offline
  Psycle album, who's in?        Go on top to this Page

I saw on a thread that somebody put his music on Jamendo and he music was made with Psycle.

If some of you are interested, we could put about 10 good musics and release an album by the "Psycle team". I would be happy to contribute, it would be a great opportunity for Psycle (and us!). It would be done for fun but actually, we never know...

I suggest to put half of the tracks made by Psycle only. It's a good way to show what this soft is capable to. (I can convert my previous one into a 100% psycle only version)

What do you think ?

And by the ay, it will wake up the forum ;-)

p.s.
We could just put some musics made with vst but basically, if the vst is 90% of the music... it's more the features of the vst that we show.

15.12.2010, 00:16 Profile of Ghune Add Ghune to your Buddy-List
Ali Bla Bla

Date Registered:

Ali Bla Bla ist offline
  Good idea!        Go on top to this Page

I think it is a good idea but the only problem i can see is to put what!

The album cover is already done if you like it and it is somewhere in the threads about a wallpaper i have made for Psycle and it was not bad at all!

Ok! Let start with my ''About'' or ''Sirens_under_blacklight''!

It is similar about a suggestion i made for to add a fade mixer apps to the website for to do playlist with psycle songs and to publish it.

Reblabla

15.12.2010, 09:07 Profile of Ali Bla Bla Add Ali Bla Bla to your Buddy-List Homepage of Ali Bla Bla
Sardonica

Date Registered:

Sardonica ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

I could do something! Not good with the original Psycle synths, but OK with VSTs.

19.12.2010, 11:21 Profile of Sardonica Add Sardonica to your Buddy-List Email to Sardonica
Roel Smit

Date Registered:

Roel Smit ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

I love the idea!
though I am not that good with psycle plugins, It would like to contribute a song.
Is there a main theme, or a style which you are looking for?

19.12.2010, 16:59 Profile of Roel Smit Add Roel Smit to your Buddy-List Email to Roel Smit
Ghune

Date Registered:

Ghune ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

Sorry, I was busy...

Sure, anybody can make a song or use one that has already been done.
Depending on the number of tracks, we can make a 50/50, some with psycle only, some with anything else.

I got one made with psycle only, (well, I used one sample or the snare). I' working on another one with Psycle only. Just select some of your tracks and we can decide together wich ones we put on the compilation.

What do you think ?

24.12.2010, 06:15 Profile of Ghune Add Ghune to your Buddy-List
Ghune

Date Registered:

Ghune ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

I have a problem with "sublime.dll"

It says : Error loading. "Replacing Native plug-ins with dummy", or something like that. I check, the dll is with all the other ones...

? I can't load my song...

24.12.2010, 06:27 Profile of Ghune Add Ghune to your Buddy-List
Sardonica

Date Registered:

Sardonica ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

I'm willing to offer any song off our new album: http://www.jamendo.com/en/album/82576. It was made entirely in Psycle and I can give you the .psys if need be.

If you want me to make something original just for the comp, I can do that too

01.01.2011, 23:16 Profile of Sardonica Add Sardonica to your Buddy-List Email to Sardonica
Ghune

Date Registered:

Ghune ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

Sardonica, I like "the illusion od real" and also "Deathly Hallow". This one is fantastic!

By the way, I can't use "sublime.dll" any more, can I download the dll from somewhere?

I don't understand why I have "replacing... with dummy". The file is in the directory PsyclePlugins and the size is 43008. Is it normal?

07.02.2011, 21:39 Profile of Ghune Add Ghune to your Buddy-List
KERMITT

Date Registered:

KERMITT ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

Unfortunatly, I do not work with psycle only....I use psycle mainly for creating my sounds and or modifyng them after done, with a SAMPLER connected to VST effects....To make my music, I mostly use AUDACITY for the mixing of the sounds created with PSYCLE...and GOLDWAVE for the mastering....(all freewares of course..;excepted for GOLDWAVE, but it's not expensive ware)....

But despite of that, if you want to make this album...choose one or two of my musics under the links below...and give me credit with them by mentioning my artist name and my commercial web site...that's all...if you make money with it, good for you, I don't care....but give some money to the patient developper of PSYCLE.....

http://oby1taopy.bandcamp.com

http://obyonetaopy.bandcamp.com

http://oby-lon.bandcamp.com

and if u don't know it yet,,BANDCAMP is the music site to be on to sell your musics

I love PSYCLE n AUDACITY, thanks to you that keep them free

16.08.2011, 17:16 Profile of KERMITT Add KERMITT to your Buddy-List
  « Previous Thread Next Thread »
Thread closed
Jump to:

© 2002-2007 psycledelics | Powered by Soyacosplay.com ©2001 Woltlab GbR|Setup & mod for psycledelics by: SAS