PSYCLE's home     
     since may 2000
  news / home  files songs boards links all registered members about psycledelics Statistics    
» Welcome to -psycledelics-. If this is your 1st visit please read the FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions You must register before you can post here: Please click above on Registration to register yourself. You do not need to register if you only want to read Threads.
Login with Username & Password:

Remember me on this PC.
-psycledelics- » Discussions » PSY TUNES BOARD » PsylOOps
« Previous Thread Next Thread » Show a Printable Version  Send this to a Friend  Add to Favorites
Thread closed
Author
Psycler

Date Registered:

br0n$k1 ist offline
  PsylOOps        Go on top to this Page

would you agree that in every song posted here is at least 1 pattern worth to save as a loop in order to build something around it, like another song, a new song or an impulse for a project you can't finish because something special is missing?

i'd like to post some loops from my songs here. because not everybody has the same plugins i'll render the non-psycle plugins as wav-files to replace the (maybe) unavailable instruments by samplers.

everybody is invited to join.

bronski

30.03.2010, 04:01 Profile of br0n$k1 Add br0n$k1 to your Buddy-List Email to br0n$k1
br0n$k1
Psycler

Date Registered:

br0n$k1 ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

example: the guitar from "smash it up" as psy-file (plus bonus)

http://www.zshare.net/download/7436793785de7c93/

pw: br0n$k1

30.03.2010, 04:40 Profile of br0n$k1 Add br0n$k1 to your Buddy-List Email to br0n$k1
br0n$k1
Psycler

Date Registered:

br0n$k1 ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

sorry, wrong password. it's br0n4k1

30.03.2010, 05:06 Profile of br0n$k1 Add br0n$k1 to your Buddy-List Email to br0n$k1
jennyloves
Psycler

Date Registered:

jennyloves ist offline
  agree        Go on top to this Page

hi, i agree with, if there is any thing better then that??? just wondering,

----------------------
Tiffany Jewelry are very popular

09.08.2010, 04:47 Profile of jennyloves Add jennyloves to your Buddy-List Email to jennyloves
br0n$k1
Psycler

Date Registered:

br0n$k1 ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

i posted the psyloops-thing because i wanted the musicians here to make a song (in fact if it worked a bunch of songs and mixes) together, using influences, ideas, rhythms, melodies from other members. to my shame i wasn't able to fulfill my promise to post my own loops (i'm not very healthy due to parkinson's desease, what pulls me away from creativity over and over, when i'm "on" sometimes i forget about this fact). however, i tried to delete this thread but found no way to do it. now it's still here and i am ashamed everytime i visit the board. maybe i got the strength to collect loops 'n stuff of my own soon (if someone is interested). if not, why don't you help me in posting one of your mostly loved selfmade loop here. i still think the idea isn't that boring.
with love
bronski
(aloha akhba)

10.11.2010, 03:19 Profile of br0n$k1 Add br0n$k1 to your Buddy-List Email to br0n$k1
br0n$k1
Psycler

Date Registered:

br0n$k1 ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

http://www.abload.de/img/tiffanyjewelry_designe45d5.jpg
????

10.11.2010, 04:27 Profile of br0n$k1 Add br0n$k1 to your Buddy-List Email to br0n$k1
br0n$k1
Psycler

Date Registered:

br0n$k1 ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

sAdsOng
!lOvE eNO!
some patt'ns and some plug's
eNjOy???

http://www.4shared.com/file/iGdEoSt9/sAdsOnG.html

10.11.2010, 04:30 Profile of br0n$k1 Add br0n$k1 to your Buddy-List Email to br0n$k1
Ali Bla Bla
Psycler

Date Registered:

Ali Bla Bla ist offline
  Drum beat.        Go on top to this Page

Salut!

For me, it have a kind of logic in the fact that you can produce good drum beats.

And i think it is good for electronic music so if you was able to produce it in .psy extention with native vst you give to you more chances to let the others to use it because to many drum loops in wave or mp3 can be found on internet.

I am to egoistic for to work on the project of the others just for fun if they don’t pay me but i can give from an other way!

If you want to know your strongest power, look what is your worst weakness! Often, it they have a link together!

Reblabla!

10.11.2010, 19:05 Profile of Ali Bla Bla Add Ali Bla Bla to your Buddy-List Homepage of Ali Bla Bla
SAS
Administrator

Date Registered:

SAS ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

quote:
Original by br0n$k1
http://www.abload.de/img/tiffanyjewelry_designe45d5.jpg
????

I banned jennyloves a while ago from here, since every message (even tho "rather" on topic) contained a link to this suspicious site. Dont like spam ^^

Cheers
SAS

PS: Ahoi aus Berlin ^^

11.11.2010, 20:44 Profile of SAS Add SAS to your Buddy-List Homepage of SAS Add SAS to your Contact-List AIM Screenname: S0l4RiS YIM Screenname: who's using YIM ???
  « Previous Thread Next Thread »
Thread closed
Jump to:

© 2002-2007 psycledelics | Powered by Woltlab Burning Board v1 Beta4.5e ©2001 Woltlab GbR|Setup & mod for psycledelics by: SAS