PSYCLE's home     
     since may 2000
  news / home  files songs boards links all registered members about psycledelics Statistics    
╗ Welcome to -psycledelics-. If this is your 1st visit please read the FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions You must register before you can post here: Please click above on Registration to register yourself. You do not need to register if you only want to read Threads.
Login with Username & Password:

Remember me on this PC.
-psycledelics-ResourcesFREE VST & VSTI ╗ Anyway I can load this onto psycle?
« Previous Thread Next Thread » Show a Printable Version  Send this to a Friend  Add to Favorites
Thread closed
Author

Date Registered:

Steve883 ist offline
  Anyway I can load this onto psycle?        Go on top to this Page

http://www.majken.se/index.php?option=co...w&id=6&Itemid=9

I can't find a way to load this up

13.08.2010, 09:39 Profile of Steve883 Add Steve883 to your Buddy-List Email to Steve883
[JAZ]
Psycle Developer

Date Registered:

[JAZ] ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

I don't know what happens to the plugin.

I am trying to run here on win7 x64 (so yet even more possibilities for it to fail), and indeed, it shows a message with the word "SynthEdit" saying that it misses a resource.
(1.0 version shows the proper name of the missing resource. 1.1 version shows garbage in the name)

I don't know what may be happening. The only solution is to ask the developer to debug his plugin using psycle's host so that he can understand why it's not working (in case the file does really work on other hosts...).

13.08.2010, 18:39 Profile of [JAZ] Add [JAZ] to your Buddy-List
Steve883

Date Registered:

Steve883 ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

I managed to load it onto psycle because you need the samle folder to be with the .dll file, I just realized this.

I can sort of make it play but it gives of a constant sound burst for some reason :-/.

Running on XP.

13.08.2010, 19:41 Profile of Steve883 Add Steve883 to your Buddy-List Email to Steve883
  « Previous Thread Next Thread »
Thread closed
Jump to:

© 2002-2007 psycledelics | Powered by Woltlab Burning Board v1 Beta4.5e ©2001 Woltlab GbR|Setup & mod for psycledelics by: SAS