PSYCLE's home     
     since may 2000
  news / home  files songs boards links all registered members about psycledelics Statistics    
╗ Welcome to -psycledelics-. If this is your 1st visit please read the FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions You must register before you can post here: Please click above on Registration to register yourself. You do not need to register if you only want to read Threads.
Login with Username & Password:

Remember me on this PC.
-psycledelics-DiscussionsTIPS BOARD ╗ Switching Patterns in Loop mode -> Help!
« Previous Thread Next Thread » Show a Printable Version  Send this to a Friend  Add to Favorites
Thread closed
Author

Date Registered:

woyng ist offline
  Switching Patterns in Loop mode -> Help!        Go on top to this Page

Hi there,

just installed Psycle, and it appears to be just the tool I need. Except for one thing:

Is there a possibilty to switch patterns so that the next pattern starts only when the current pattern has ended...in Loop mode?

Example:

I play pattern 1 (00:00); 32 lines, loop mode on. It is repeated indefinitely.
I want to get to pattern 2 (00:01), 24 lines, loop mode on, by pressing any key, e.g. the space bar (or maybe a MIDI footswitch)...but the switching to pattern 2 should take place at the end of pattern 1, and not before.

I can switch between pattern with SHIFT+UP/DOWN...but then I switch instantly, in the middle of a pattern...whis is mostly too early.

Any Ideas?

Thanks a lot
Woyng!

21.06.2010, 22:02 Profile of woyng Add woyng to your Buddy-List Email to woyng
[JAZ]
Psycle Developer

Date Registered:

[JAZ] ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

Mm.... I believe it can't be done as it is now.

to unloop, you can always press F6 while playing. This deactivates the loop.
The problem is that pressing again F6 would not loop at the new position, but at the old position, and also be instantaneous.

I sometimes use F6 and F7 for these things, but definitely it cannot be used as a loop machine as it is now.

(Can't try right now. I'm on win7 64bits and don't have the release version installed)

22.06.2010, 19:34 Profile of [JAZ] Add [JAZ] to your Buddy-List
  « Previous Thread Next Thread »
Thread closed
Jump to:

© 2002-2007 psycledelics | Powered by Woltlab Burning Board v1 Beta4.5e ©2001 Woltlab GbR|Setup & mod for psycledelics by: SAS