PSYCLE's home     
     since may 2000
  news / home  files songs boards links all registered members about psycledelics Statistics    
╗ Welcome to -psycledelics-. If this is your 1st visit please read the FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions You must register before you can post here: Please click above on Registration to register yourself. You do not need to register if you only want to read Threads.
Login with Username & Password:

Remember me on this PC.
-psycledelics-DiscussionsMAIN BOARD ╗ M audio keystation 49e.
« Previous Thread Next Thread » Show a Printable Version  Send this to a Friend  Add to Favorites
Thread closed
Author

Date Registered:

hank1972 ist offline
  M audio keystation 49e.        Go on top to this Page

Hey I downloaded Pyscle, and it's great. But I am not to fimialr on how to configure it wityh my M audio k49E. I WAS WONDERING IS THERE WAS A GUIDE OUT THERE THAT SHOWS YOU HOW TO DO IT??? oops sorry caps. Thanks tho in advance.

05.06.2009, 19:37 Profile of hank1972 Add hank1972 to your Buddy-List Email to hank1972
MfM

Date Registered:

MfM ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

i have that keyboard....
which kind of configuration do you wanna know?
just plug it in your USB,follow this setting in psycle and it's done:

CONFIGURATION-->SETTING-->INPUT/OUTPUT-->MIDI :

input device "USB AUDIO DEVICE"
sync device "USB AUDO DEVICE"

that's all ,now you can use your M-AUDIO keystation in psycle....HAVE FUN!

06.06.2009, 11:44 Profile of MfM Add MfM to your Buddy-List
hank1972

Date Registered:

hank1972 ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

Thanx it worked!

06.06.2009, 17:29 Profile of hank1972 Add hank1972 to your Buddy-List Email to hank1972
samuraipizzacat29

Date Registered:

samuraipizzacat29 ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

i have an axiom 49 and for the life of me i can't figure out how to get it to work. i downloaded midi yoke, like the tutorial says, that doesn't seem to work. i'm lost.

i've pointed axiom49/midi yoke/psycle at every midi option i seem to have and none of it seems to work. I must be missing something simple (yes it's plugged in ) but i'm just not sure what.

29.11.2009, 21:11 Profile of samuraipizzacat29 Add samuraipizzacat29 to your Buddy-List Email to samuraipizzacat29
[JAZ]
Psycle Developer

Date Registered:

[JAZ] ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

You don't need midi yoke for this.

The tutorial was made for using one (software) sequencer and Psycle as an instrument.

The explanation MfM gave is mostly what you need, basically in psycle's configuration, you select the input device, which uses to have that name or something similar (since these are USB keyboards), then it is suggested to disable the option

The help file may be of more help than the tutorial.

See Configuration->Input/output in psycle.chm.

Oh, btw, there's a note in there that i forgot. MIDI only works with Waveout or ASIO, not with Directsound. (It was disabled internally due to some synchronization issues).

01.12.2009, 21:01 Profile of [JAZ] Add [JAZ] to your Buddy-List
  « Previous Thread Next Thread »
Thread closed
Jump to:

© 2002-2007 psycledelics | Powered by Hivoox.ma ©2001 Woltlab GbR|Setup & mod for psycledelics by: SAS