PSYCLE's home     
     since may 2000
  news / home  files songs boards links all registered members about psycledelics Statistics    
╗ Welcome to -psycledelics-. If this is your 1st visit please read the FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions You must register before you can post here: Please click above on Registration to register yourself. You do not need to register if you only want to read Threads.
Login with Username & Password:

Remember me on this PC.
-psycledelics-DiscussionsTIPS BOARD ╗ Is there a way to create a Region for Editing
« Previous Thread Next Thread » Show a Printable Version  Send this to a Friend  Add to Favorites
Thread closed
Author

Date Registered:

rompy ist offline
  Is there a way to create a Region for Editing        Go on top to this Page

Is there a way I can edit my project without having the tracker start at the beginning of the song?

My problem is that, for instance that if I'm at line 1000 and I want to edit the the lines 1000 to 1016, and I want to hear the changes, the tracker always goes to the beginning of the tune.

Is there anything I can do to make it play a loop, (for example) of lines 1000 to 1016 without it starting at the beginning of the song?

Thanks!

16.05.2009, 09:24 Profile of rompy Add rompy to your Buddy-List Email to rompy
[JAZ]
Psycle Developer

Date Registered:

[JAZ] ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

Heh, lines 1000 and 1016.. Were those just an example? I expanded the limit to 1024 lines in the last release, but didn't expect such a need

But going back to the question. There is no way to loop a small group of lines, inside a pattern, but you have several help tools:

First, the key F7, which will play from the line the cursor is, onwards. This does not loop, but at least you will be able to start exactly where you want.

Also, you can use the keys 4 and 8 (not F4 and F8, but 4 and They play just one line at a time. 4 plays only the track you're in, and 8 all tracks.

That's all there is for this specific case.

With multisequence, we may add ways to add loops in exact lines, but don't expect a granularity smaller than one beat.

16.05.2009, 11:53 Profile of [JAZ] Add [JAZ] to your Buddy-List
  « Previous Thread Next Thread »
Thread closed
Jump to:

© 2002-2007 psycledelics | Powered by Woltlab Burning Board v1 Beta4.5e ©2001 Woltlab GbR|Setup & mod for psycledelics by: SAS