PSYCLE's home     
     since may 2000
  news / home  files songs boards links all registered members about psycledelics Statistics    
╗ Welcome to -psycledelics-. If this is your 1st visit please read the FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions You must register before you can post here: Please click above on Registration to register yourself. You do not need to register if you only want to read Threads.
Login with Username & Password:

Remember me on this PC.
-psycledelics-DiscussionsTIPS BOARD ╗ Shortened for the office(desk)
« Previous Thread Next Thread » Show a Printable Version  Send this to a Friend  Add to Favorites
Thread closed
Author

Date Registered:

fredr ist offline
  Shortened for the office(desk)        Go on top to this Page

J ' downloaded the Psycle software. J ' have a first problem. By opening the downloaded file I did not find a shortcut of the software to be put on the office(desk). Where do we can it found one? Thank you.

14.05.2009, 20:27 Profile of fredr Add fredr to your Buddy-List Email to fredr
maurinel

Date Registered:

maurinel ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

In the Psycle folder, right click over psycle.exe, and then click in "send to the desktop (add shortcut)"

15.05.2009, 04:46 Profile of maurinel Add maurinel to your Buddy-List Homepage of maurinel
[JAZ]
Psycle Developer

Date Registered:

[JAZ] ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

Why don't you download the installer?

http://sourceforge.net/project/downloadi...stallerSSE2.exe

15.05.2009, 19:26 Profile of [JAZ] Add [JAZ] to your Buddy-List
fredr

Date Registered:

fredr ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

Thank you for the info. On the other hand, j ' have the other piece of information to be asked. When I double clicks the shortcut a window ' poster asking me: " L ' publisher(editor) was not able to be verified. Do you really want to execute the software? " Is it normal?
Please answer me.

15.05.2009, 20:31 Profile of fredr Add fredr to your Buddy-List Email to fredr
fredr

Date Registered:

fredr ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

I does not understand(include) that it is necessary that j ' install(settle). I do not know that is " the installer "...

15.05.2009, 20:36 Profile of fredr Add fredr to your Buddy-List Email to fredr
[JAZ]
Psycle Developer

Date Registered:

[JAZ] ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

You ask questions as if it was the first time you download something from internet. Are you trying to fool us?

Or is it simply your lack of knowledge of english?

An installer is a program to install another program. Plain and simple. They have existed since the 80's. (if not before).

The message you get will probably appear on lots of other software you can download from internet.
It's you who downloaded the file, it's you who has to decide if you trust the file you downloaded.

16.05.2009, 11:46 Profile of [JAZ] Add [JAZ] to your Buddy-List
  « Previous Thread Next Thread »
Thread closed
Jump to:

© 2002-2007 psycledelics | Powered by Woltlab Burning Board v1 Beta4.5e ©2001 Woltlab GbR|Setup & mod for psycledelics by: SAS