PSYCLE's home     
     since may 2000
  news / home  files songs boards links all registered members about psycledelics Statistics    
╗ Welcome to -psycledelics-. If this is your 1st visit please read the FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions You must register before you can post here: Please click above on Registration to register yourself. You do not need to register if you only want to read Threads.
Login with Username & Password:

Remember me on this PC.
-psycledelics-DiscussionsTIPS BOARD ╗ No sound with midi
« Previous Thread Next Thread » Show a Printable Version  Send this to a Friend  Add to Favorites
Thread closed
Author

Date Registered:

fenzy99 ist offline
No sound with midi        Go on top to this Page

Hi ,

i try to work with midi code but nothing append (no sound) when i run my pattern.

My midi command is :
mcm 90 01 61 00

01 is my machine number and 61 the note.
i found on this board 90 is the code for note on
i found on this board CC MM AABB with
CC=message
MM=machine number
AA and BB the datas bytes

an idea for a young psycler-man ?

28.04.2009, 11:50 Profile of fenzy99 Add fenzy99 to your Buddy-List Email to fenzy99
[JAZ]
Psycle Developer

Date Registered:

[JAZ] ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

Psycle does not interpret MIDI messages, it just sends them.

So if your machine is not a VST instrument, that command does nothing.

Also, the use of MIDI messages was added for specific actions that couldn't be done with more normal ways. (sending pedal, sustain... or other midi specific commands that the VST could understand)

If this doesn't answer your doubts, try to be more specific.

28.04.2009, 20:55 Profile of [JAZ] Add [JAZ] to your Buddy-List
fenzy99

Date Registered:

fenzy99 ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

Ho !!

Thank for answer , when i use a note on a track the note doesn't stop while i push my 1 key.Ok i understand that , but if on the same track i have two notes an C and an E and i want to stop only the C note , how can i do that ?

30.04.2009, 19:24 Profile of fenzy99 Add fenzy99 to your Buddy-List Email to fenzy99
[JAZ]
Psycle Developer

Date Registered:

[JAZ] ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

If you use psycle's notes, it doesn't allow two notes on the same track, because if it did, you would lose the control of the previous note.

If you use mcm (for both, start and stop), you can specify which note to stop specifying the note as a parameter, like you do with the noteon. (mcm 90 01 487F , mcm 80 01 4800)

off (key 1) won't stop a note started with mcm, because it does not know about it.

Anyway... why do you need to use the same track for two notes? Use another track.

30.04.2009, 19:50 Profile of [JAZ] Add [JAZ] to your Buddy-List
  « Previous Thread Next Thread »
Thread closed
Jump to:

© 2002-2007 psycledelics | Powered by Woltlab Burning Board v1 Beta4.5e ©2001 Woltlab GbR|Setup & mod for psycledelics by: SAS