PSYCLE's home     
     since may 2000
  news / home  files songs boards links all registered members about psycledelics Statistics    
╗ Welcome to -psycledelics-. If this is your 1st visit please read the FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions You must register before you can post here: Please click above on Registration to register yourself. You do not need to register if you only want to read Threads.
Login with Username & Password:

Remember me on this PC.
-psycledelics-DiscussionsTIPS BOARD ╗ twk issue
« Previous Thread Next Thread » Show a Printable Version  Send this to a Friend  Add to Favorites
Thread closed
Author

Date Registered:

hal9000 ist offline
  twk issue        Go on top to this Page

hi
Im trying to set the lfo speed of a vst synth at the start of a pattern so that when the pattern loops it will revert back to this initial value after any further alterations.

I have the twk command complete in a parallel track, but every time the tracker reads it the dial on the synth goes to zero and stays there. I can set the Lfo speed if i use the vst interface but i want to be able to twk it around. yeah hope that makes some sort of sense ...

any help or push in the right direction is much appreciated

27.04.2009, 06:44 Profile of hal9000 Add hal9000 to your Buddy-List Email to hal9000
[JAZ]
Psycle Developer

Date Registered:

[JAZ] ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

I am not sure if i understand you correctly.

Do you say that the lfo goes to zero, whatever value you write in the last column? Note that with VST's, the range is from 0000 to FFFF. 0010 may be equivalent to 0000 in your case.

To get an idea of the value expected:

Open the VST window. On the menu, choose View -> Parameter List.

Move the knob on the VST interface and you'll see the value to use with a tweak command at the bottom of the parameter list, next to the Hex: text.

28.04.2009, 21:02 Profile of [JAZ] Add [JAZ] to your Buddy-List
hal9000

Date Registered:

hal9000 ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

thanks alot, issues resolved

02.05.2009, 04:24 Profile of hal9000 Add hal9000 to your Buddy-List Email to hal9000
  « Previous Thread Next Thread »
Thread closed
Jump to:

© 2002-2007 psycledelics | Powered by Woltlab Burning Board v1 Beta4.5e ©2001 Woltlab GbR|Setup & mod for psycledelics by: SAS