PSYCLE's home     
     since may 2000
  news / home  files songs boards links all registered members about psycledelics Statistics    
╗ Welcome to -psycledelics-. If this is your 1st visit please read the FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions You must register before you can post here: Please click above on Registration to register yourself. You do not need to register if you only want to read Threads.
Login with Username & Password:

Remember me on this PC.
-psycledelics-DiscussionsTIPS BOARD ╗ Tweak a parameter that is 3 digits
« Previous Thread Next Thread » Show a Printable Version  Send this to a Friend  Add to Favorites
Thread closed
Author

Date Registered:

robomatix ist offline
  Tweak a parameter that is 3 digits        Go on top to this Page

I'm using the excellent drumatic from e phonic and I'd like to automate the hit hat fx cut off wich has the number 2da. Unfortunatly the tws use 2 digits only to assign the number of the parameter... Is there a way to use 3 digit parameter ?
Hope my english is understandable !

27.03.2009, 18:59 Profile of robomatix Add robomatix to your Buddy-List Email to robomatix Homepage of robomatix
[JAZ]
Psycle Developer

Date Registered:

[JAZ] ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

Sorry, there isn't. That's a limitation of the value that the event in current Psycle can hold.

The new engine developed for the linux edition (and which is right now being put back into Psycle) could do that, but that is taking some time to be ready and initially we will try to minimize the changes on the usability

27.03.2009, 22:34 Profile of [JAZ] Add [JAZ] to your Buddy-List
robomatix

Date Registered:

robomatix ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

Thank you for you quick answer.

I've to be patient therefore.

By the way, I've tried to do that via midi but it didn't work...
Any tips ?

28.03.2009, 08:54 Profile of robomatix Add robomatix to your Buddy-List Email to robomatix Homepage of robomatix
[JAZ]
Psycle Developer

Date Registered:

[JAZ] ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

Mmm... there's no documentation for drumatic, so i don't know which midi messages does it support.

It may be that it really is not possible except with tweaking.

28.03.2009, 13:25 Profile of [JAZ] Add [JAZ] to your Buddy-List
  « Previous Thread Next Thread »
Thread closed
Jump to:

© 2002-2007 psycledelics | Powered by Woltlab Burning Board v1 Beta4.5e ©2001 Woltlab GbR|Setup & mod for psycledelics by: SAS