PSYCLE's home     
     since may 2000
  news / home  files songs boards links all registered members about psycledelics Statistics    
╗ Welcome to -psycledelics-. If this is your 1st visit please read the FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions You must register before you can post here: Please click above on Registration to register yourself. You do not need to register if you only want to read Threads.
Login with Username & Password:

Remember me on this PC.
-psycledelics-DiscussionsTIPS BOARD ╗ Psycle and Rebirth ?
« Previous Thread Next Thread » Show a Printable Version  Send this to a Friend  Add to Favorites
Thread closed
Author

Date Registered:

robomatix ist offline
  Psycle and Rebirth ?        Go on top to this Page

Is it possible to use Psycle and Rebirth together.
For instance : Program bassline on patterns and jump patterns from pattern and tweak the 303 via Psycle ?

22.02.2009, 12:39 Profile of robomatix Add robomatix to your Buddy-List Email to robomatix Homepage of robomatix
[JAZ]
Psycle Developer

Date Registered:

[JAZ] ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

Psycle doesn't have an implementation of rewire, which is one of the things that makes Rebirth special.

Yet, if you use Psycle just for music notation, and use Rebirth just for the sound, then it could work.

Basically, that involves using VST2Midi or other similar VSTis in Psycle, that output the midi to Rebirth.

Yet, it may not be worth the trouble.

22.02.2009, 14:37 Profile of [JAZ] Add [JAZ] to your Buddy-List
robomatix

Date Registered:

robomatix ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

In fact, I'm looking for a easy way to make acid 303 sounds...
I know : http://www.audiorealism.se/products.htm but I don't thing my computer is powerfull enought...
Any suggestion ?

23.02.2009, 12:54 Profile of robomatix Add robomatix to your Buddy-List Email to robomatix Homepage of robomatix
  « Previous Thread Next Thread »
Thread closed
Jump to:

© 2002-2007 psycledelics | Powered by Woltlab Burning Board v1 Beta4.5e ©2001 Woltlab GbR|Setup & mod for psycledelics by: SAS