PSYCLE's home     
     since may 2000
  news / home  files songs boards links all registered members about psycledelics Statistics    
╗ Welcome to -psycledelics-. If this is your 1st visit please read the FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions You must register before you can post here: Please click above on Registration to register yourself. You do not need to register if you only want to read Threads.
Login with Username & Password:

Remember me on this PC.
-psycledelics-DiscussionsTIPS BOARD ╗ Serious error
« Previous Thread Next Thread » Show a Printable Version  Send this to a Friend  Add to Favorites
Thread closed
Author

Date Registered:

robomatix ist offline
  Serious error        Go on top to this Page

Me again with another problem...
This morning, psycle displayed this message while it was played the song I work on :

See the screen shot

I don't know how restart the host and how to avoid this serious error to happen once again...

14.12.2008, 11:07 Profile of robomatix Add robomatix to your Buddy-List Email to robomatix Homepage of robomatix
[JAZ]
Psycle Developer

Date Registered:

[JAZ] ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

We haven't been able to spot the error on the M3 machine that causes , randomly, that exception (and the corresponding message) to appear.

I just can recommend you to minimize the usage of that machine.
As you saw, the only "problem" is that the machine no longer works until you open the song again, or replace it with a new one.

14.12.2008, 20:07 Profile of [JAZ] Add [JAZ] to your Buddy-List
robomatix

Date Registered:

robomatix ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

I don't think that is a good idea to put in psycle a buggy synth...

Have you noticed the adress that starts with 'i:/.....'? It seem to be a local adress on the developer computer...

And now, I'm going to work on my songs and replace the M3 machines with another one...

21.12.2008, 17:51 Profile of robomatix Add robomatix to your Buddy-List Email to robomatix Homepage of robomatix
[JAZ]
Psycle Developer

Date Registered:

[JAZ] ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

Yes, I know that's a local computer address. It is the one where the .exe was compiled in (i.e. mine, although I have a different folder structure nowadays ).

The address is not the reason of the crash. The meassage is a debug message for us, the developers so that we can know at which file and line the problem appear.

The problem is that it only tells us in which point inside Psycle, not inside the plugin.

In the current Installer, we took the first step to put all the closed-source machines in a different selection option, in order to discourage the installment of those. Yet, i didn't do the same for the less-stable open-source ones, and M3 is on that list.

21.12.2008, 18:47 Profile of [JAZ] Add [JAZ] to your Buddy-List
  « Previous Thread Next Thread »
Thread closed
Jump to:

© 2002-2007 psycledelics | Powered by Woltlab Burning Board v1 Beta4.5e ©2001 Woltlab GbR|Setup & mod for psycledelics by: SAS