PSYCLE's home     
     since may 2000
  news / home  files songs boards links all registered members about psycledelics Statistics    
Welcome to -psycledelics-. If this is your 1st visit please read the FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions You must register before you can post here: Please click above on Registration to register yourself. You do not need to register if you only want to read Threads.
Login with Username & Password:

Remember me on this PC.
-psycledelics- Discussions TIPS BOARD VST DLL Plug-in problems!
« Previous Thread Next Thread » Show a Printable Version  Send this to a Friend  Add to Favorites
Thread closed
Author

Date Registered:

funkman_166 ist offline
  VST DLL Plug-in problems!        Go on top to this Page

Hey I've downloaded alot of VST plug-ins but non of them seem to be working at all in psycle! Do I need to put them in a specific folder or even set them up or something?

Also I have Modplug Tracker and when I go get my VST DLL Plug-ins, non seem to show up at all and also they are always hidden, and the only way I can see them is if I search for them in windows by using find! So how can I unhide them so I can use them?

Dark Funk on Tube

Dark Funk on Myspace.com

30.03.2002, 07:33 Profile of funkman_166 Add funkman_166 to your Buddy-List
ksn

Date Registered:

ksn ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

hello funkman

first, you need to specify to PSYCLE the path to your VST folder. you can do this in "configuration" / "settings" / "directories" menu in PSYCLE.

second, VSTs are dlls. so if your Windows is set to hide dlls (default behavior in Windows) you won't see them when browsing your hd. you have to use the "show all files" option in your Windows.

ciao

30.03.2002, 09:15 Profile of ksn Add ksn to your Buddy-List Homepage of ksn Add ksn to your Contact-List
  « Previous Thread Next Thread »
Thread closed
Jump to:

© 2002-2007 psycledelics | Powered by Hivoox.ma ©2001 Woltlab GbR|Setup & mod for psycledelics by: SAS