PSYCLE's home     
     since may 2000
  news / home  files songs boards links all registered members about psycledelics Statistics    
Welcome to -psycledelics-. If this is your 1st visit please read the FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions You must register before you can post here: Please click above on Registration to register yourself. You do not need to register if you only want to read Threads.
Login with Username & Password:

Remember me on this PC.
-psycledelics- Discussions TIPS BOARD How to make loopable audio files
« Previous Thread Next Thread » Show a Printable Version  Send this to a Friend  Add to Favorites
Thread closed
Author

Date Registered:

shadowbane ist offline
  How to make loopable audio files        Go on top to this Page

I was just wondering how to make loopable audio files (.wav or .mp3) that don't have a noticeable loop point. My music sounds fine looping in Psycle, but once I export it doesn't work well anymore.

25.09.2008, 22:10 Profile of shadowbane Add shadowbane to your Buddy-List
Psychi

Date Registered:

Psychi ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

I had the same problem, your best bet is if you are putting the loops together in something like acid studio or cool edit then u should make the tracks dry(no delay, reverb etc.) in psycle render the wav and then add the effects in your other program. Or you can possibly do what i did make a full song and then render each instrument on its own by soloing each on and rendering multiple wav files.

27.09.2008, 04:23 Profile of Psychi Add Psychi to your Buddy-List
zealan

Date Registered:

zealan ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

duplicate the pattern (render twice the length), and put the loop start point in the middle (just watch there are no free lfos or such non-deterministic things going around). or if you have to loop the whole clip, just cut the first half off.

27.09.2008, 11:58 Profile of zealan Add zealan to your Buddy-List
Polystyrene Man

Date Registered:

Polystyrene Man ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

It also helps for you to bring up the Instrument Editor and check the box that says "Play sample to fit..." and enter the appropriate number of pattern rows.

OurStage!

28.09.2008, 22:25 Profile of Polystyrene Man Add Polystyrene Man to your Buddy-List
  « Previous Thread Next Thread »
Thread closed
Jump to:

© 2002-2007 psycledelics | Powered by Woltlab Burning Board v1 Beta4.5e ©2001 Woltlab GbR|Setup & mod for psycledelics by: SAS