PSYCLE's home     
     since may 2000
  news / home  files songs boards links all registered members about psycledelics Statistics    
╗ Welcome to -psycledelics-. If this is your 1st visit please read the FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions You must register before you can post here: Please click above on Registration to register yourself. You do not need to register if you only want to read Threads.
Login with Username & Password:

Remember me on this PC.
-psycledelics-DiscussionsTIPS BOARD ╗ Change vst presets from pattern view?
« Previous Thread Next Thread » Show a Printable Version  Send this to a Friend  Add to Favorites
Thread closed
Author

Date Registered:

goatsote ist offline
  Change vst presets from pattern view?        Go on top to this Page

Hello, I want to make a psy for playing live, with my bass guitar being processed by some vst in real time and a vsti synth, and in the middle of the song I want to change the preset of a vst chained to the bass guitar (Free Amp). Is there a way to select the new preset from the pattern view?

And...is there a way to just select the next preset of the vst, for improvising purpouses just changing the preset of the free amp or the guitar rig 3.

Thanks!

20.05.2008, 18:29 Profile of goatsote Add goatsote to your Buddy-List
[JAZ]
Psycle Developer

Date Registered:

[JAZ] ist offline
         Go on top to this Page

Mmm...

Psycle doesn't offer this feature natively, but you may try sending an mcm command with a program change

this would be like this:

mcm C0 01 xx00

where C0 means change program on midi channel 0,
01 is the machine
and xx is the program index (from 0 to 7F).

Of course, this will only work if the VST supports program changes, and not only Presets.

20.05.2008, 19:16 Profile of [JAZ] Add [JAZ] to your Buddy-List
  « Previous Thread Next Thread »
Thread closed
Jump to:

© 2002-2007 psycledelics | Powered by Woltlab Burning Board v1 Beta4.5e ©2001 Woltlab GbR|Setup & mod for psycledelics by: SAS